Part 17

I am really really glad that you all are loving my story :) but i am not a writer and i hardly gets time to write. I write in my spare time. So please have patience i will update it once or twice a week but not more than that and mainly on weekends.

Thank you!!

*******
*******

My days were going perfectly fine. It had been two weeks since Mrs. Ashton came to the office. There was no problem with her son as she assumed might occured.

Last two weeks went smoothly. There was no tension in the atmosphere and Mr. James Ashton stopped bothering me. He was doing his work normally and calmly and i was doing the same.

Today is saturday and so i am leaving at 2 p.m.

Atlast the order we got is completed now.

Now we will not be working like a workaholic.

''Hey Mel! I am leaving.'' I informed her as i passed her cubicle.

''See you soon babe.'' She winked at me and i laughed at her comment.

''LIZ WAIT!!'' She exclaimed as i was about to entered the elevator.

''What?''

''Are you free tonight? It had been months we last went to the pub! What do you say?'' She asked hopefully.

''Umm..fine.''

''Thank you babe! And please asked Ben too.''

''Sure.'' I smiled and went to Ben's floor.

Now it had became a daily routine for me to received Ben from the first floor as she worked there now.

I knocked at her door.

''Coming Liz! Wait!''

She was out in a few seconds.

We held a cab to the apartment and on my way i asked her to tag along with us to the pub tonight.

''No... Liz..i don't want to go to the pub..last time we went there you know what happened.''

''Yeah i know Mr. Peterson insulted you but now he is not misbehaving with you..am i right?''

''Yes...''

''So don't worry about it. Nothing bad will happen. Last time was a coincidence that they went there too but it is not that they will again be there.'' I assured her.

''Yes you are right.''

******

It was 7 in the evening and we were getting ready for the pub. This time we were wearing normal clothes what we wore daily. I had jeans and a white T-shirt while Ben also had jeans but with a black one.

''Are not we going too early to a pub?'' Mel asked in a bored tone.

''Look Mel i am not a party type girl. It is enough for me that i am atleast going there.'' I said rolling my eyes.

''Yeah..and there will be less people at this time..i don't like rush.'' Ben said taking her mobile phone.

''Yeah yeah enough of your lectures. Now move your butt.'' She said standing up and walking towards the door.

''Ben do you want to go or not.'' She snapped at Ben who was busy with her phone.

''Oh..yes..sorry.''

******

''Thank God there are not much people.'' Ben said as soon as we entered.

We went to sat near the stage where some guys were playing their instruments.