28

"Mingyu! Yah, wait up!! "

Mingyu stops at his tracks, looking behind his shoulder to see jeonghan catching up to him.

"Don't you have extra lessons today? " mingyu asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"No. Teachers' not here today. " jeonghan lied though It sounded somewhat like it wasn't.

Mingyu only replied with a nod and looked away, walking out of the school.

"Yah, let's just go home together. " jeonghan wraps his arm around mingyu's , skipping merrily like a four year old. Mingyu wished that he could push him away but he also wished that he could just tell jeonghan straight up that he just wants to be alone.

The two walked in silence, jeonghan still having a merry vibe around him while mingyu admired the flora surrounding him. Its always nice to admire nature especially when his having a bad day. It just calms mingyu down for some reason. Mingyu smiles a little, grateful that this world has flora and fauna.

"So, what do you think of wonwoo? "

now that broke mingyu's smile. What is up with jeonghan these days with wonwoo? Did they get into a fight or something?

"He's alright. I really like him." Mingyu smiled again but faded away when he muttered something out. "There is tho...a flaw that I dislike... "

Jeonghan ears perked up, listening carefully to what mingyu might say next.

"It's ok...Because... I understand why he's like this..." Mingyu mumbled quietly to himself, hoping jeonghan hadn't heard him.

But he did.

"Don't you dislike it , mingyu? " jeonghan asked with a smirk.

"Shit, he heard me." Mingyu mentally slaps himself.

"I mean, he's like this already and I can't control it. So- "

"You're not answering my question." Jeonghan snaps. "I said, don't you dislike it , Mingyu ? "

"Can't you just leave me alone goddammit." Mingyu fumes. He tries to walk away from jeonghan but jeonghan grabs his wrist firmly and slams his back on the wall. Jeonghan wraps his hand around mingyu's neck, strangling him as he glowered into mingyu's eyes.

"As someone exactly like wonwoo, no, I cannot leave you. " jeonghan whispered into the younger ones' ear.

Mingyu shuddered, sweat forming on his forehead, his heart pounding in his chest. Jeonghan? Exactly like wonwoo?? What does that mean?

"Mingyu, I don't have time for your bullshit. Don't you dislike it? Dislike it when wonwoo's like this ? When he's possessive? Overprotective?  Dominating? Don't you dislike it? "

"I..."

"I do."  Mingyu choked out dishearteningly.

Jeonghan smiled to himself, glad that he managed to get an answer out of mingyu's worthless mouth. Jeonghan released his wrap around mingyu's neck and strutted away from the younger one who was on his knees , choking and gasping for air. Mingyu throws His head back, taking a moment to take in what jeonghan had said to him.

"Don't you dislike it?Dislike it when wonwoo's like this ? When he's possessive? Overprotective?  Dominating? Don't you dislike it? "

Mingyu does dislike it when wonwoo is like that. But what can he do to prevent it from happening? Its not like some fairy godmother or angel will appear out of nowhere and help his ass out.

wonwoo being mean to jisoo, wonwoo almost killing mingyu , wonwoo ignoring mingyu when he's with others.... Mingyu dislikes it. Yes, its good that wonwoo really cherishes their relationship. But at the same time, mingyu really wants his own space. He has other friends and people around him.

And what was that? Jeonghan being exactly the same as wonwoo?

Maybe mingyu needs to do something about it.

Maybe its time for mingyu and wonwoo to sit down and have a little 'chit chat.'

But what mingyu does not know is that a talk wouldn't solve everything.

It'll just make it even worse.

Mingyu digs for his phone in his bag. He taps on the messaging app and taps on the contact name " wonwoo <3 "

Mingyu: could you stay back tomorrow in school? I need to talk to you.

In school, wonwoo was secretly using his phone under his desk, refilling the cat food for his virtual cats.

Suddenly, a pop up appeared on his phone screen Which almost scared him.

Wonwoo scans through the message, confused.

A talk? What happened? What did he do? Is mingyu OK? Wonwoo brain is filled with unanswered questions, yet to be answered and not knowing how to answer them.

Anxiety fills wonwoo's brain. He's so worried about tomorrow. What will mingyu say ? What will mingyu do?

Wonwoo stares at the message again again, not sure if he should reply or not. He ponders about and has his fingers above his keyboard, trying to form an answer as soon as possible.

When he finally does, he types back a simple "ok." And powers off his phone. He shoves his phone back into his pocket , scoops up his pencil lying on his table and took down the notes on the board, hoping to occupy his mind with something else.