Chapter 22: House rules

"Okay, let's get things straight," I tell Yugyeom as I open the door to my- our apartment. "We're doing this by force and I'm not happy about this one bit."

"Okay, okay I get it. You've only made it clear the whole car ride here when you kept begging Lana to switch with you." He rolled his 2 and a half suitcases into the living room.

"Good."

I took him to my room and he started unpacking his stuff in whatever space I had in my closet and drawers. Our company was going to give us money to buy more furniture and house needs too. For now, Yugyeom has to sleep on a blow up mattress next to my bed.

I come back in the room with my little magnetic white board. "Okay, Yugyeom. Sit on the bed. We have to establish some things."

"Like what?" he says as he puts one last shirt in the closet before sitting down.

"House rules. There are some lines that should never be crossed. For example, no looking through my stuff. Like what if you do and you find my panties or something? That's not cool."

He blushed at the thought of finding that. I smacked his shoulder and he laughed. "Got it," he replied through his grin. I wrote it on the white board.

"Next, always knock. You never know if I'm changing or something. And sometimes I just wanna be alone with some privacy so just knock."

He nods. "Fair enough."

"Third, no eating my special food. You know this, I can't live without my full bags of chips."

"I get it," he giggles.

We wrote a couple more rules and Yugyeom agreed pretty well considering they were reasonable.

"Now for the penalties," I smirk and rub my hands together maniacally.

"What? There's gonna be a punishment if we break a rule?"

"Not necessarily," I laugh. "If either of us break any of these rules, the one who broke it has to do whatever the other one says."

"Anything?" he asks already getting excited.

"Well, not like rob a bank or murder someone or something, but anything else yes."

"Sounds good," he says and gets up from the bed.

"Looks like we have a deal." I walk him to the kitchen and put the white board on the fridge. "Now I'm starving! Let's eat." I start taking a packet of ramen out but he stops me.

"How about we call everyone over and we have a huge dinner? It'll be fun."

Sounds like a good idea. You know, break in the new dorm? "Cool, let me text everyone."

I set up a group chat and added everyone.

Me: Hey guys! Party at my place! Jk but do you guys wanna come over and have a big takeout dinner or something?

Lana Del Rey : You mean yours and Yugyeom's place? ;)

Me: stop

Bammy: there better be chicken

Ray of sunshine: yeah I want chicken!

Me: we'll order whatever you guys want.

"Professional" Banner maker: what's up with my name? (¬_¬)ノ

*"professional banner maker" changed his name to "biceps like no other"*

Marky pooh: Seriously Jackson (╥_╥)