Prologue

In which Harry and Robyn are Breaking Apart for completely different reasons...

>>>

One year...

After facing so many challenges, this one year might just be their last. Their breaking point.

Before going to Hogwarts, Harry, Hermione, Ron and Robyn spend some time together with their families on a trip. But even that turned into a living nightmare as they faced death once again and were put to their limits.

But if they thought that was bad, then they were wrong.

After arriving at Hogwarts, it all seemed well. With excitement spreading like wildfire because of the Triwizard Tournament, the quartet finally think they might go through one year without trouble or pain as there was an age limit to the dangerous game.

But, once again, they were wrong.

Harry's name suddenly finds its way into the Goblet of Fire and their lives are turned upside down.

But unlike their others year's, Harry didn't want this. Well, he never wanted trouble but it just always found him, he only followed from curiosity.

However, while Harry was struggling to work out the different Tasks and trying to ignore the constant name calling and bullying from his classmates and Ron, Robyn was struggling with her feelings.

Both mentally and physically, Robyn was challenged throughout the year and she didn't know if she could take anymore. It was slowly and painfully killing her.

And above all that she had to sit and watch as Harry became infatuated with a girl called Cho Chang.

They face a year full of lies, betrayal, pain, suffering, fights and loss. But nothing prepared Harry and Robyn for the fight they would have to go through at the end of the year...

Will it all be too much? Will it slowly break them apart?...

(Hi. So this is the second book. I might change this later as I like it but I don't think it's that good. Anyway, I will try to get a chapter done soon as I am really excited for this. Bye)

Also, I forgot to do this again. I'm terrible really.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Harry Potter or anything to do with it. It all belongs to the fabulous J.K Rowling. I only own Robyn and her family.