Chapter Eight

I got up with no memory of getting in bed or in the room. I looked to my side and found the bed empty.

I jumped out of bed and walked towards the shower and heard the water running. I guess Gerald was in the shower.

I wonder how I got up here. Or maybe he carried me up here? Yeah probably. I felt a weird tingling feeling when I thought about him carrying me in his arms.

My stomach churned when I thought about that stupid dinner tonight. I really hope it goes well so I can get my car back and get revenge on Jessica the bitch.

I walked over to his bed and sat down doing nothing in particular until he came out.

"Good morning, beautiful." He said walking out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel wrapped on his waist, his hair and chest was wet. Fuck, he looks hot! I thought feeling a little turned on.

"My name is Victoria! I hate nicknames and you know that!" I glared at him.

"You're so mean." He said, smirking. I looked at his body and felt my heart rate pick up, his abs were perfectly sculpted and all I wanted to do was run my fingers all over him.

"Gerald, stop being a caveman and put some fucking clothes on." I said feeling annoyed at the way I was feeling.

"Why? Am I making you horny?" He said stepping towards me, with that annoying, sexy smirk on his face.

Yes. "In your wildest dreams." I lied.

"You need to learn to stop lying to yourself, Victoria."

By now he was standing so close to me I could feel his minty breath fan against my face.

"I don't need to learn anything, Gerald."

He smirked and gently placed his lips onto mine. His kisses were soft and gentle.

We broke apart and I kissed his neck, then walked away.

"Just walk away and leave me alone?" He said pretending to be hurt.

"If you've forgotten, today is Monday and we have to attend 'hell'."

"We could skip and get up to no good." He smirked mischievously.

"You're such a pervert, do you know that?" I laughed while getting ready to shower.

"The same pervert that you can't stop checking out." He winked.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night." I rolled my eyes, "now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to shower."

"Can I join you?"

"Pervert!" I yelled shutting the door blocking out his laugher.

I loved the way he just got rid of that horrible pit in my stomach, when I was with him it was like I forgot all my problems in this world.

After I showered, dressed, combed my hair and put a little makeup on I walked downstairs ready for school.

"I'm ready." I told Gerald who was leaning against the counter on his phone.

"Don't you wanna eat something?"

Honestly I really didn't feel like eating, I was dreading the day that I was about to face and I really didn't have much of an appetite.

"I'm really not that hungry, I'll eat at lunch one time."

He raised his brows,"Are you sure? I mean you didn't even eat dinner last night."

"Yes, I'm fine," I assured, "now let's go we're already late. I need to tell Ash about this whole revenge plan thing."

"At lease just have something? Like a cereal bar or something? You can even eat that in the car." He insisted.