Chapter 1- Begining

The sun rays shone brightly through the curtains of her room illuminating upon her soft skin. Rebecca out stretched her hands to the right of the bed, finding it empty. She sighed heavily remembering how her husband of 6 years, Andrew told her that he was working nights and days all this month.

Although Rebecca found what he said a tad bit weird, she didn't dare question him about it. Its not like Andrew was a bad person, in fact he is a great husband, father and businessman. Andrew is 34 years, he's a popular businessman. He owns Staunton stocks Ltd. However before he had success, he only had Rebecca and a small shop, with dreams of owning an empire one day .

But from the last two months, Rebecca noticed that Andrew hardly came home and when he did they would get into some small stupid arguments. To tell the truth she hardly glimpses him these days. Taking another deep sigh, Rebecca got out of bed, checking the clock to see that it was 6:00 am. She went into the bathroom to grab a quick shower.

She was all done by 6:45. She headed straight down the hall, opening another bedroom to see her two angels asleep. Her son Drew of 10 years and daughter Lizzy of 6 years we're the two people that kept her breathing. She loved her children and husband very much. She felt her eyes well up with tears, Rebecca quickly wiped it.

"Wake up sleepy heads!", Rebecca shouted at her kids. They hardly turned. She chuckled at their unawareness. Rebecca pulled off the sheets from Drew's bed and then head over to pull off Lizzy's bed sheet.

"MOM!!!", they both said in unison, obviously irritated.

"Its time for school, Drew go take a shower and Lizzy take your clothes off I'll be right there to bathe you. We've got an hour guys, go on", she told them.

They scurried away while Rebecca quickly cleaned their room. She was all done by 7:30, gave them their breakfast and headed out to her car by 7:45. She quickly buckled them in the back seat of her car. She sat in the car and a small smile crept on the side of her lips remembering how Andrew had gifted her this Honda Civic the first time he cracked his first deal. He was so happy, they ended up making love on the sofa.

She felt her cheeks sting with a blush. She immediately started the car. She brought Drew to his school then brought Lizzy to hers.

"Bye Mom", Lizzy said to Rebecca after kissing her cheeks.

"BYE honey, have a nice day", Rebecca said smiling. Lizzy was just like her Mom, brunette tall hair and a bubbly personality while Drew was more reserved and serious like his dad,but he does love his mom.

Rebecca drove back home after leaving the schools.

PRECAP
"Andrew is something wrong?", Rebecca said shocked.

"Shh", Andrew said plunging his lips onto hers.

Lol, please tell me what you guys think. Don't hesitate to vote and comment. Thank you😘

@copyright.Inc.