Chapter 19

BLAIR POV

"I'm finally done with my first set of college finals!" I cheered happily to Wendy and Mona as we walked out of our Statistics class. 

"Hopefully I actually passed it." Mona said as we walked through campus.

"I bet you did fine, you were getting those practice problems we did last night." Wendy said optimistically. 

"I hope so." Mona commented.

"So when are you flying out home?" I asked 

Wendy as the three of us made our way to her dorm. "Tomorrow morning." She answered, opening the door to her building. 

"What about you? When are you and Will heading home?" She asked as we walked down the halls, which were decorated in red and green lights, holiday decorations plastered everywhere, and the faint sound of holiday music playing. 

"Well, I was gonna go home with Will tomorrow afternoon, but now I'm sending a bag home with Will and driving with Wesley to his house for a day or two of the holidays." I explained as we slipped into Wendy's dorm room. 

"Coming to each other's home for the holidays already? Damn, you two move fast." Mona teased. 

"Well he was just gonna stay here for the holidays and all of break, and I was like no he can't be alone. I guess things at home are complicated and I want to come for moral support." I shrugged. 

"That's nice B, what do you think it's going to be like at his home?" Mona asked curiously, as she made herself comfortable on the bed. I plopped down on a bean bag chair Wendy had and shrugged. 

"I have no idea. Awkward probably, Wesley never talks about his family. I mean like never. He's so closed and defensive about it. There has to be a reason." I admitted. 

---BREAK---

The next day I headed over to Will's dorm with my bag of clothes. I knocked on the door and he answered right away, his own bag in his hand. "I'm about to head out now, mind joining me for a walk to my car?" He asked. 

"Sure." I nodded.

As we walked to the car, Will was quiet, his blonde brows furrowed. "What's up Will?" I asked him. 

He didn't answer, he didn't appear to have even heard me. I nudged him gently, "Will?" I asked. 

"What?" He stuttered distractedly. 

I giggled, "What's up with you?" I re-asked. 

Will shrugged his shoulders, "It's just weird." He said, opening the trunk of his car. 

"What's weird?" I asked confusedly. 

"Well you just started dating Wesley like three months ago and  not only do you room with him, but now you're going home with him for the holidays? And before you come home to see our family?" He stated. 

I looked up at Will and he looked.. hurt

"Will, I'm coming home for the holidays, I'm just taking a detour with Wesley first." I said to him softly. 

He ran his fingers through his short, blonde hair, "I know, I know. It's stupid." He said, shaking his head at himself. 

"What's stupid?" I asked him. 

"I-just I guess feel a little.. jealous. I'm so used to being the only guy in your life besides Dad and we always hung out together, and now you spend so much time with Wesley." He admitted, his voice sad.

"I'm sorry Will, I had no idea you felt this way. I never meant to neglect you." I told him. 

He looked at me, "I know B. And I feel stupid for even feeling like this, it's just you're one of my best friends and I just want to see you more." Will admitted. 

"I need to go support Wesley, going home is a tough thing for him. But I'll be home the next day and we'll have about a month to just hang out like the old times." I promised him. 

Will smiled, "You're not so little B, I'm proud of you for everything you've become." He said, pulling me into a hug and kissing the crown of my head.

"Okay, I'm gonna get going, but I'll see you soon. Call me when you're on the road." He said. 

I nodded, "Alright, see you later Will." I waved him goodbye.

When I walked back to the dorm, I saw Wesley on his bed, suitcase all packed. He looked pale and nervous, uncharacteristic of Wesley. I knew I was gonna have to push him, "You ready?" I asked cheerfully and he attempted to give me a smile. 

"I guess." He shrugged half-heartedly. 

I took his hand, giving him a reassuring smile, "Hey, it's gonna be great. Plus I'll be there right with you. Now let's go meet your family."

AN: Sorry this is such a filler chapter but drama is up next! Now we're gonna meet Wesley's family!