Author's Note

****UPDATE 9/10/16: Multiple people told me that this book reminds them of something called Sword Art Online. I didn't know what that was before I started writing, and now I want to add a discretion: this story was NOT stolen/inspired by that show. I made this whole concept up by myself, with a couple inspirations below.

Hey everyone! 

So I want to say that I was inspired by "Spy Kids: Game Over" to start this book, as well as a quote from Stay Alive, "If You Die In The Game, You Die For Real!"  (mostly inspired from the quote).

As you read on, there WILL be graphic parts in the book, because it's about killing people. So please don't read if you are triggered by violence or death.

 I want this to relate to both boys and girls so please stick with me as there is a tad bit of romance as well ;). But I don't think it should be a big problem because I know some guys who read Twilight.

This is one of my most proud ideas for a book because all the other books of mine are either a very lame idea, or a stolen idea, so I hope you guys like it.

And if you're twelve or below, please STOP at this chapter because as I said before it IS very graphic. 

Here's a little pre-quote from a chapter:

" I run along the corridors, my breathing hallowing, and my footsteps light on the marble floor, stained with blood. I catch my footing as I trip over a body, ' (NOT SAYING THE PERSON'S NAME FOR SPOILERS SAKE) ' I whisper to myself. 'Dammit!' I pick up his leather jacket in his hands, and place it over his pale, ghostly face. Whatever the hell this place is, it surely is expensive enough to have marble floors. What the hell, I don't even think my school is this big. "

This book will be having one point of view: Eddie. But if guys want other POVs, then message me or comment in chapters.

I hope you guys like this book and my writing, but disclaimer: I'm still in high school. So sorry if there are a ton of grammatical mistakes or holes in the story.

Thanks!

~Anna