Chapter 24: Obsessed

Ivy

"Let me the f*ck out of these handcuffs!" I shouted at Jinsu.

He only calmly looked over at me, and pulled a chair up to sit down. I looked at him long and hard, attempting to scoot away.

"I'm not going to hurt you Ivy," he said calmly.

I had a real hard time believing that. I moved my arms behind my back, trying to lift them to show the handcuffs.

"If you aren't trying to hurt me, why am I handcuffed?" I spat.

"Because I knew you'd try to fight me without letting me explain." He began.

He was correct about that. If I could stand up without hurting myself I would definitely be up and kicking him in his groin right about now.

"I had to kidnap you this way, because I knew you'd never come with me willingly. You were about to walk right into a trap, Ivy." He explained.

I shook my head defiantly, "No I was about to go save the love of my life." I cut my eyes at him. "Natalie does not scare me one bit."

Jinsu stood up and reached behind my back. I slightly moved to the side unaware of exactly what he was doing. Suddenly, the cuffs were removed from my wrists and I moved them around trying to get rid of the stiffness.

"I want you to be able to trust me, Ivy. Everything I'm about to tell you is true. You should be afraid of Natalie." The look in his eyes told me he believed every word he was saying.

I, on the other hand, still wasn't convinced. The bitch was literally three feet tall.

"And why should I be afraid of Natalie, Jinsu?" I asked with a sarcastic hint to my tone.

"Because, Ivy, she isn't who she says she is. Natalie is in no way related to Nami. She's not Amir's aunt."

Kellen

When I awoke I was face to face with a person I never wanted to see again. My mother. I should've known they would be in on this bullshit scheme together. I closed my eyes as she walked closer to me. My body was in excruciating pain, and the last thing I wanted to do was put up with her annoying ass. My hands were bound behind my back by some type of rope. There were cuts and scrapes on my arm from the shattered car window. My eye felt swollen so I'm sure it was black, and I could feel a few scrapes on my cheeks as well. Whoever hit me definitely succeeded in their job. They messed me up.

"Are you wondering why you're here, Kellen?" My mother finally asked.

I slightly shook my head, "Not really."

"Are you wondering why I'm back?" She asked after that.

I shrugged this time, "I'm assuming you're going to tell me."

She nodded her head causing her hair to slightly fall in her face. I took a moment to admire her features. Although I hate her, a small part of me just wishes she was the mother I always longed for; a mother like Mama Bee. I found myself wishing that she was about to tell me she came back for me, that she regretting everything she did in the past and she wanted to start over.

There was a long pause before she spoke again, "Michael left me, Kellen. He left me and took every fucking cent I had. He took my clothes, the home, my car, I have nothing, Kellen!" she cried.

I didn't feel one ounce of sympathy for her. Not one single fucking ounce. Everything that was happening to her was karma coming back to bite her in the ass. She deserved everything God was about to throw at her, and more.