Desperate

Draco P.O.V.

Potter was shaking, and I knew it was from fear, but I also knew it was desperation, as I could still feel the way he held me in his mouth, with so much determination it was as if he never wanted to let me go, so I forced him to. I prepared myself and him for my first insert. I used my wand to add protection and lubricant, a spell I learned when I was 12 (immature boys and what not), and using a cleaning spell to make sure he didn't leave any nasty things on me. This was going to be one for the record books.
I pushed in, he was tight, very tight, the lubrication spell the only reason I could get even my tip in. He groaned in pain, I liked hearing Potter in pain. So I pushed in further, feeling every movement as his body got used to mine, hearing every grunt he made as an invitation to go further. I was slow, allowing myself to feel him, to allow him to feel me. Letting him stretch. 

Harry P.O.V.

I felt him, every agonizing inch. The pain that flooded my body, making me hold back tears and fight back screams. But somehow I liked it, hell, I loved it. His slow insertion, teasing and playful, allowing me to absorb each fraction of his skin as the next came inside. I wanted him to speed up, it took all of me not to push against him. I would only do what he told me to. I didn't want to disappoint. My body craved him. My body wanted him. I wanted to look into his eyes, but I knew if I did he would no longer want to do this, even if it is too late. I pushed the thoughts from my mind as he began to pull out, like a knife being pulled out of my rear end, a wave of relief pooled over me. Agony and pleasure washed over me, Malfoy thrusting so hard and fast, my body wanting to collapse from shock and awe and just pure desperation.

"Arrrg"

he was...

"Mmm"

he was...

"*Sigh*"

he was... If I knew this was how good it felt to fuck....

"don't stop" I groaned even louder than before as he slowed down his pace, his grunts timed to perfection which each thrust, his body linked to mine, and he slowed down... But it still felt..

"Sooo..." I moaned

Draco P.O.V.

"I still never said you could speak Potter."

It killed me to stop my thrusts completely, half inside, I craved more, but I wanted to play. His body was coated in spite of sweat and he was shaking. I was perspiring sure, but he was pathetic.

"You would think years of being a Quidditch Seeker would make you a bit more durable Potter. Here I am doing all the work, and you're the one puffed out."

It was too late before I realized that he had flipped us around, my head banging hard on the floor. He was pinning me this time.

"Stop bossing me around Malfoy." We were separated now, but I could still feel him. His eyes locked onto mine. I expected to feel repulsed, turned off, looking into his eyes, but all I could feel was more desperation. I could feel it radiating off him and I wanted to be a part of it.

"Sorry. I couldn't stop myself from looking at your anymore."

His face had twisted into something scary, his voice dark and menacing.

"Potter, you are not going inside me."

"Wasn't planning to Ferret." He pushed my head back and began sucking on my neck, kissing my body and allowing me to be the one teased this time. If he calls me ferret again he is going to regret it. My eyes were closed and noises I barely recognized as my own escaped my closed lips. I ran my hands down his sides, feeling his muscles and his skin against my own, and I allowed myself to rest my palms on his hips.

"Say my name Malfoy."

"Potter."

"No the other one."

"Puppy?" He called me Ferret, sue me.

"No." He continued to tease me, kissing me in new and exciting places.

"Harry...."

"That's it Draco." And he sat on me, and when I mean sat on me, I mean in less than a second my entire dick was back inside him and he was bouncing. Oh god, it was so much better than before. The feeling, oh he was good. I moved my body in time with his, as if we were instruments to a song. My body buzzed, and he sang, moans and sighs and sounds of pain escaped his mouth, while I just repeated,

"Harry"

Over and over and over again. I placed my hand over his and started pulling and rubbing in time with his, and before I knew it we were finished at the same time. And though it wasn't a race, I technically lasted longer so I won.

He stayed on top of me as we caught our breath, panting and sighing before he looked at me and we both broke out in utter laughter.

"Who knew you were that desperate for attention Potter."

"Me? You're the one who started fucking me."

"Hmm but you were the one sucking my cock like it was the last piece of candy in a bag." He grabbed a pillow off the bed and slammed it in my face.

"Don't be so vulgar." And we laughed again.

_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\

Third Person

The boys cleaned themselves and conjured up their robes for the day. Both barely looking at each other, yet both itchings to say something.

2 Hours past before they were both ready to leave the room, and go to the mess hall for breakfast, their wake up call fresh in their minds.

"Same time tomorrow?" Draco Malfoy smirked at Harry, his voice dripping with a hidden meaning and a bucket load of false confidence, his hand on the door nob, turning white from fear.

"Of course. There is no way Hermione and Ron aren't going to take advantage of our dorm tonight."

Draco walked out, sighing in relief and fear for the night to come.

Harry sat on the edge of the bed, looking around the room in memories, his ass still hurts and he's practicing sitting in front of his friends without giving anything away. And despite his pain, a wide grin split his face, it was the best night of his life, and it was with his worst enemy. He was so happy that he was...

Desperate.