N e v e r B e e n L o v e d

(This is the prologue of my other story for all ages. As long as you don't mind a bit of harm and sad scenes with just a pinch of sweetness then this one is for you.)

Zara Delavigne.

Is a Sweet.

Carefree.

Smart.

Determined.

Soft spoken.

And Innocent fifteen year old girl who happens to be ultimately blessed with good looks.

Her ginger red hair always catches the attention of most boys. Not to mention her beautiful bright brown eyes that has gold specs along with her long eye lashes that when she looks at you, you'd think her eyes is seducing you, putting you on a spell that you won't be able to look away unless she did it first.

Her pink full lips is such a sweet torture to all the boys around her since all they want is to claim her lips and seal it with their own.

And let's not forget about her body. Sure, she is not that tall for being only 5'6" in height but her rosy pink complexion and curves in all the right places have beaten it in a heart beat.

She is indeed a Goddess.

Having a beautiful mother and a handsome father have given her all the good genes. But she never took it for granted.

She never used her beauty to deceive people. She never used her charms to flirt with the guys. She never used her physical appearance to get what she wants.

Her mother died after giving birth to her while her father being an active military personnel, died in a war when she turned five so basically, her guardian ever since then is her grandparents.

She calls them mommy and daddy. And since she grew up with a housewife and a retired army, she was raised with discipline, respect, thoughtfulness and honesty. And as she grew up, she carries everything that she learned from them.

She has and always have been a genuine person. She has a big heart, she is the kind of friend you can count on in good times and bad, she doesn't have any dark secret simply because she never committed a dirty deed.

She's not perfect and she knows it. Even though people around her thinks that she is, she never lets the compliment of other people get into her head.

Because for Zara Delavigne, all the girls in this world are born uniquely beautiful.

Unfortunately though, not all the girls share the same point of view like her.

Ever since she was little, she never had a long time friend. She would have a set of new friends every now and then that she'd be lucky if the friendship lasts a month. Zara never understood why people keeps on leaving her.

She never understood why girls hates her to the point that she's already used to all the open glares she gets from them.

Not to sound exaggerated but that's already an everyday thing for her.

But when high school came, things upgraded from bad to worst since the girls in her school wasn't satisfied with just glares. So they started to bully her.

She would always refuse the boys help every time she's being bullied because there was a time when she accepted the help and she ended up getting nearly raped.

Thank God, it never happened again. But just in case, she always carries pepper spray in her purse. Plus she knows how to defend herself through a few fighting skills, taught by her retired army dad.