01.

Season 1 Episode 1: The Mortal Cup

Khloe and Clary both stood out the front of Brooklyn Academy of Art. Nerves running through both their veins.

"We've got this," Clary assured herself and Khloe.

"You maybe. Me I'm not so sure." Khloe said looking down at her Folder and scrapbook.

Khloe looked down at the camera that hung around her neck sighed and nodded.

"Let's do this." The strawberry blonde said.

Clary smiled and linked arms with her sister before they both walked in the building with nervous smiles.

"Khloe Fray." The person that calls the names said.

"We just walked in not five seconds ago!" Khloe whispered to Clary.

"I'm aware of that of go show them what you're made of." Clary shot her a smile.

Khloe nodded and turned to the lady waiting to lead her to where she needed to be.

"I'm here." She said walking over.

"Okay follow me." She said with a wide grin.

The lady lead her down a hallway and pointed at a door. 

"Straight through there." 

"Thanks." 

Khloe took a nervous breath before walking into the wide space. she looked around as she walked towards the desk. The place was beautiful it had another level looking down at the floor and a big stage behind the desk. There were big pillars holding the second floor and Khloe couldn't stop thinking about all the wonderful photo's she could take. 

She walked over to the desk and placed her bag on the chair and laid her scrapbook full of photos on the desk. She took her camera from around her neck and then put that beside her scrapbook. She looked down at the front cover of her scrapbook and saw one of her favourite pictures she'd ever taken. It was with Clary, Her mother, Luke, Simon, and Dot. They were sitting at a coffee store drinking and laughing. She got a picture of them all laughing at the same time.

"I'm Khloe Fray." She said.

Khloe looked up at them as they started flipping through the pages of her book.

"Where was this taken?" Asked an old man with dark skin.

Khloe looked at the photo he was referring to.

It was a picture of her window on a rainy day the raindrops streaming down the window. She blew on the window and wrote 'Wild and Free' in the condensation. She always liked this one. She liked all of her photos. But this one. This one was what she liked most. More than the one on the cover. She didn't know why she liked it. It was quite a dark photo but she loved it.

"In my apartment." She smiled still in love with the picture.

After they went through most of her pictures they all looked up. The lady in the middle with medium length brunette hair looked at the blonde on her left then the man on her right. They both nodded at her. Khloe pursed her lips in anticipation.

"I think that you have a lot of potential. I haven't seen great photos like these in years. This is exactly what Brooklyn Academy of Arts is for. Great talent like this doesn't come easily. When it does we won't turn it down. That's why we are giving you this." She slid over a letter.

Khloe read the letter and her smile widened. 

'Congratulations!' was written in large red letters across the top.