Chapter 36 - Subs Plotting...

(Shan's POV - Tue. 4 November 2014)

"Come in and have a seat, Shannon," Master Aaron says, gesturing toward his desk.

Fuck! I hope he's not going to punish me himself for having eavesdropped earlier. I just couldn't resist screaming my joy when I vaguely heard his decision through the door. I was so freaking happy for Alex! This guy is just perfect and honestly, he deserved his certification without further training because he did really great from what I saw.

"Just stop stressing, Shannon!" Master Aaron chuckles. "I could definitely punish you for eavesdropping, but I'm going to let Mark deal with you this time. Next time it happens though, trust you're going to taste my paddle!" he says seriously, causing me to lower my head in shame. "Anyway, that's not what I was going to tell you about. This is actually work-related. It turns out that I need a new bartender at the Black Diamond and I was wondering if you'd accept a permanent job there?"

Holy fucking me!!! Is he serious? Of course, I would accept!!

Right now, I urge to jump around, kiss my boss's feet or whatever stupid thing that crosses my mind. I might even strip off all my clothes and run around the block stark naked!

Is this really happening? Am I going to work at the Black Diamond for real? This is the second amazing piece of news in a few minutes and I couldn't be any happier.

Wait a second, Shan! Remember the rules of your contract with Mark! You're supposed to discuss important decisions with him before you accept anything, and that's a fucking important decision!

That's right... Mark didn't like it too much last week when I took two shifts at the Diamond, especially after what happened with Master Clive, so I can only imagine that a permanent position there won't sit too well with him. However, the temptation is huge. I know I'm supposed to discuss important decisions with him, but does this really count? After all, I already have a contract at the Black Moon, so does it make a real difference if Master Aaron assigns me to another part of the nightclub?

Of course, it makes a difference, Dumbass! And you know it!

It's true that working at the kinky club is clearly more intense and requires much more professionalism. It's not so much in the number of customers you serve, because there are definitely more at the Black Moon, but in the type of customers. Subs are not a problem because I can allow myself to be playful and joke around them, but Doms... These hunks are a different story.

Serving Dominants is a bit more stressful. You can't mess up with Doms; you can't tell them to go fuck themselves. Well, you can, but you need to use the appropriate words and tone, like "Please would you mind go renting one of the private rooms, Sir? Then you can grab your cute little thin penis, push it backwards and shove it up your rectum, Sir. Be careful Sir, it might be a little painful... and I am not talking about your anus, Sir."

"It wasn't supposed to be a funny offer, Shannon!" Master Aaron snaps, sharply pulling me from my thoughts.

Way to go, Shan!!!

At least his scowl instantly dampens my giggles and I recover my seriousness.

"I would love to, Sir, but... Have you discussed this with Mark already?" I ask sheepishly.

"Not yet. I wanted your opinion first, but Mark won't be a problem. I know he didn't like it much last week, but I have the right arguments to convince him and at the end of the day, if that's the job you truly want, it's all that matters. Is this really what was making you laugh a minute ago?" he asks, cocking an eyebrow.

"Hmm... no, Sir..."

"Shannon, it's a serious offer for a serious job. You know that you can't mess up at the Black Diamond, right?"