Who The Hell Is Bucky?

Ice and Bucky sat at the table in Pierce's kitchen. Ice tapped her covered fingers against the table. Her eyes were glowing in the darkness. She and the Soldier could hear Pierce walking towards the kitchen. They'd been called in for a mission and had to meet with Pierce immeadiately. They both sat in the darkness and watched as Pierce walked in and opened the fridge. He pulled out a carton of milk and looked over to them once, but looked again just to make sure what he saw was real.

"I'm going to, Mister Pierce. You need anything before I leave?" An accented woman's voice called out.

"No...it's fine Grenada you can go home." He called back to her.

"Okay. Night night." She says. The three of them heard the door shut behind the woman.

"Want some milk?" Alexander asks both of them while he pulls out a glass. He looks at the both of them, "The time table has moved. Our window is limited. Your target is level six. He already cost me Zola. I want a confirmed death in ten hours." Just as he was finished speaking, the woman came back.

"Sir...Mister Pierce..I-Uh forgot my phone." Her eyes were on Ice and the Soldier as they narrowed their eyes at her. Pierce sighed.

"Oh Grenada, I wish you would've knocked." Pierce says and picks up the gun that was on the table. He shoots her twice and Ice stands up, raising her hand. Before the blood from the woman make a mess, Ice pulls all the blood from her body and carries it into the sink. "Thank you, Ice."

-

The next day, after HYDRA found out that Captain Rogers, Agent Romanoff and a civilian named San Wilson had kidnapped Agent Sitwell and Sitwell had told then everything, Ice and the Winter Soldier were sent out to find them and kill them. The two assassins and their team were trailing behind the car that Sam Wilson was in. Ice and the Asset were on his bike, catching up to them. Once they were close enough, Ice flew up and picked up the Soldier and dropped him ontop of the car. She infront of him and watched as his metal arm went through the window and ripped Sitwell out of his seat and threw him into oncoming traffic.

As the Soldier started shooting into the car, Ice covered the road with ice, making it harder for Sam to control the car. Both Steve and Natasha caught of glimpse of the masked woman flying by. Sam broke hard and the Winter Soldier went flying off the car, but quickly landed and stood back up. Ice landed next to him on the road. They watched as one of their vehicles hit Sam's car from behind and sped up. Ice flew up as the Soldier jumped onto the car's roof. He smashed his hand through the windshield and ripped out the steering wheel.

"Shit!" Sam yelled. Natasha started to shoot at the roof, but the Soldier was too fast for them and jumped on the car behind them. After Ice covered the ground with ice and the car the Soldier was on hit Sam's car again, the car flipped. The Captain was able to safely get Natasha, Sam, and himself out of the car before it flipped. Another agent handed the Winter Soldier a gun and he aimed it at the Captain, who was sent flying after the gun was fired.

"Soldat." Ice murmured softly, her eyes glowing as she walked past him. He nodded to her as the agents aimed Sam and Natasha. Ice flew past them and towards Natasha, who had managed to get under the bridge. "I have her. Get him."

Ice flew faster and faster towards Natasha before landing infront of her. The blue eyes stopped Natasha in her tracks for a second, giving Ice enough time to run at her and kick her hard in the stomach. The kick sent the red head woman flying, but she quickly got up and ran at Ice. She heard the woman curse in Russian before before she kicked Ice's face hard. The kick sent Ice's mask flying off.

"Oh my God." Romanoff gasped as she was met with the face of her dead friend. "C-Clara? Is that you?" Ice ran at her while she was distracted and pushed her against a car before flying off to find the Captain. When she found him, he was fighting with the Soldier. He had flipped the Asset over and ripped off his mask. Ice landed next t9 him, her eyes on the Captain. The Soldier turned and looked at Steve. The super soldier's eyes widen when he say his dead girlfriend standing next to his dead best friend.

"Bucky? Clara?" Steve asked softly.

"Who the hell is Bucky?" The Asset asked as he and Ice started to walk towards Steve. Steve watched as Sam came in, wings and all, and kicked both of them. The duo quickly got up and the Soldier raised his gun to shoot at Steve, but before he could Natasha shot an explosive at Clara and Bucky. Once the smoke cleared, the two assassins were gone. Various SHIELD agents surrounded Sam, Natasha, and Steve, but the only thing that Steve could think of was that Clara and Bucky were alive.

-

"It was him and it was her." Steve said quietly as he, Sam, and Natasha sat in the back of a SHIELD van. "They looked right at me and they didn't even know me."

"How is that even possible? He died over seventy years ago and she's been dead more than a year." Sam said, not believing that it was Bucky Barnes and Clara Stark who had tried to kill them. Natasha still couldn't shake how haunting Clara looked.

"Zola. Bucky's whole unit were captured in '43. Zola experimented on him and what ever he did it helped survive the fall. He must've found him...and then they got Clara." It still hurt Steve to say her name.

"None of that's your fault, Steve." Natasha tells him softly.

"Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky. And when I didn't have Bucky, I had Clara. And then I lost them both."