Lost Something?

"Who knocks contacts down a drain?!" The petite blonde snapped as she kneeled on the floor, hands outstretched.

She'd been in the classroom for a while. Taking her glasses off for a fraction of a second but that didn't stop them from being knocked off the desk and kicked across the classroom when the bell rang. Lunch was already almost over and she was fuming. If her green eyed sister hadn't knocked her contacts into the sink and down the drain she wouldn't be in this mess. She went to sit up, only to be knocked back down from her head making contact with a table. She groaned, holding her head in her hands, bitting her bottom lip to keep from crying.

"You okay?" Someone from behind her questioned.

When she turned, it was a giant dark blue blob with a blonde head. She knew who it was just from the voice, "No, I'm not actually."

"I'm guessing you lost something." He stated.

"How'd you guess?" She snapped still feeling around the ground.

He chuckled, moving to sit on a table, "I could tell you it's because I'm not only devilishly handsome, I'm a super genius. Except I found these on the window sill."

Instantly she turned around, carefully moving off the ground, "Give me them Boomer."

He tsked, moving over to her, "That's not very polite, Blue. I don't think I will give them to you now."

"Boomer! Just give them back!" She all but cried, trying to reach for them.

He only backed up making his way to the door, "The phrase -finders keepers, losers weepers- means absolutely nothing to you doesn't it?"

"Boom, I'll do anything! Just give'em back, pleeeease?!"

His smirk was back and he was now leaning against the door, "Anything?"

"Anything."

He pushed off the door, moving to stand in front of the small blonde, "Dinner tonight, at seven."

"That's it? Yeah sure as long as you give me my glasses back."

He moved, quickly pecking her cheek before putting her glasses on, "Looking forward to tonight, Blue!" He called, already walking out the door, missing the blush covering her cheeks.