Chapter Eleven

***LUCAS POV***

I groan as I shift, feeling pain spiking in my head. I really need to stop waking up like this. I open my eyes and nearly Yelp in surprise when I see Two small faces Peering up at me.

"Uncle Lucas are you awake yet?" Karter, My nephew says, His eyes wide with excitement. Kathy, His twin sister nods her head, practically bouncing. I groan again. "Are you sick?" He asks with worry, his eyes going round. I shake my head, wincing at the pain and sit up, rubbing my hands over my face.

"No kiddo I'm OK, just have a headache. Nothing to worry about. The only thing you have to worry about is THIS!" I shout and lunge at him, Making him and Kathy squeal with laughter and try to run away. "RAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!" I shout and scoop him up, tickling him. He shrieks , his shrill scream going straight to my head. I wince but don't stop. I loved my Niece and Nephew right to death, and would do anything for them. I put Karter down and Tackle hug Kathy, making her giggle as she tries to squirm away. I laugh and kiss her cheek before putting her down. They scamper away, no doubt waking up my sister to tell her I was awake. I sit back down as the pain in my head throbs. How the Hell did I get to my Sisters House? The last thing I remembered was.... ROLLAND! He yelled at Arnold and then dragged me out of the hotel. He must have brought me here. A minute later Fiona comes walking in, her twins holding each hand, she gives me one look before heading to the kitchen to get them breakfast. I trail in behind them and sit between them as they giggle. I stick my tongue out at them and laugh when I see their pouting faces.

"Here." Fiona says handing me a glass of water and some Aspirin. I give her a grateful smile and knock back the pills, quickly taking a sip of the water. "Jeremi thinks you came here after work to tell me about You know whose. So you might want to text her or let her know." She says tossing me my phone. I check to see that Jeremi had sent me a few messages. Getting up I head over to her sliding glass doors and slip out onto the deck to call my Fiancée.

"Hey baby, how are you?" Jeremi says and I smile when I hear Regan in the background gurgling away.

"I'm fine, Just woke up thought I'd give you a call. I think I'm going to spend a few hours here until my class then come home. Is that ok?" I ask leaning against the railing.

"Yeah that's fine, its good to talk to her about things. Get your mind off stuff." She says and I feel a pang of guilt. Rolland lied for me to cover my ass and Jeremi didn't suspect a thing. I chat with her for a little and she tells me that Rolland and Oliver was coming over tonight and so was Allen. Great, that kid again. Just Wonderful. We hang up and I go back inside to see Kathy and Karter finishing up their French toast sticks.

"Bye Uncle Lucas!" They say at once as they slide out of their chairs and rush outside to play on the play set. I shake my head and help Fiona put away the dishes.

"So You knew?" I said knowing she would know what I meant. She nods her head.

"Yes I was the one that the facility called to inform me, They still have the house phone as your main contact number." She says as she starts the dishwasher. She turns around and leans against it as I lean against the sink, my arms crossed. "Lucas I know you're afraid, but you cant turn to Drinking and drugs, It almost destroyed you last time, and to be honest I don't Think we can pull you back this time." She says her voice taking on a worried Tone. I hated that tone, it was the same tone she used when I still lived with her and she slowly watched me drown myself in drinking. I glare at her.

"I'm Fine. So I got drunk a few times with an old friend. Its not like I'm going back to my old ways." I snap brushing it off. She just shakes her head.