Chapter 37

I woke up cuddled in Victor's arms with Luke's arms wound around my waist behind me. I smiled as the moss and berry scent swirled around me with the vanilla sugar scent that was pure Luke. Oh how I loved my boys. I adored how they always ended up with me wrapped in their arms, sharing me in a way overnight. Even if we weren't taking those steps towards intimacy.

I wasn't ruling things out, I just felt that we were not being smart if we went too far too soon. It was nerve wracking enough for me to juggle time with them. I sighed softly, stretching for a moment.

"Morning Princess." Victor's voice was husky with sleep.

"Morning." I said, shifting again and facing him as Luke's arms tightened around me. I reached over and brushed Victor's hair out of his face.

"Sleep well?" he asked, leaning his head down to rest his forehead against mine before he brushed a light kiss to my lips.

"I did. I am not even 100% sure that I remember getting here last night."

He chuckled, running his hand across my back. "Well, Luke carried you up but I woke you up for a bit and you put on your own pj's." He said, glancing down at the screen print on my tank.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, but I didn't pick them."

"No, but you got to admit, they're perfect for this weekend." He chuckled.

I nodded. "Sure." I smiled.

"I like the bottoms." Luke's voice floated over my shoulder, moments before a kiss was pressed to the back of my neck, right up under my hairline.

"Do you?" I asked, shifting to look over my shoulder at him.

"Sure cupcake." He grinned at me. "They're perfect for you."

I smiled at him and Victor backed up enough in the bed to let me roll over so I could greet Luke with a kiss as well. "Good thing that Gabriel knows what each of you likes and fills up my parts of your closets."

"Fine, fine." He shrugged and grinned at me. "We'll give him his due."

I giggled. "How long until brunch?"

Victor shifted enough to look at the clock. "We have a couple hours. Do you want to get up and take a bath now or be lazy and wait a bit?"

"Oh, I'm perfectly fine to be lazy." I said.

Luke grinned again. "Me too. North isn't here to yell at me to get moving, I think I really like this." He said happily.

Victor chuckled. "You're always happy about that." Luke shrugged.

"Does he yell at you often?" I asked, rolling and laying on my back before reaching over to turn Luke's face towards me. "He really shouldn't. I mean, I know he yells because he cares but he needs to figure out how to dial it down a bit."

Luke shrugged. "I don't mind, Cupcake. It all pays off in the end when I see you with him and he looks happy. When you're around, he has started to dial it down."

"Maybe because he knows she can flip him." Victor chuckled.

"Maybe." Luke smiled, stretching next to me before rolling onto his side and looking down at me.

"What?" I asked, looking up at him, smiling but my breath catching in my throat as his eyes lost the sparkle and they darkened as he watched me.

Victor shrugged slightly when Luke glanced at him for a moment but smiled, making a hand motion to Luke. Luke smiled slightly before he let his head drop and he kissed me. His tongue probed gently at my lips before I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck, my lips parting and accepting his request to deepen the kiss.

I felt the bed shift as Victor got up and headed into the bathroom. "Luke." I moaned softly as he pulled me over on top of him, relaxing back into the pillows. I shifted my weight on him and settled in to kissing him. He kissed me for a few more moments, his hands smoothing their way down my sides to rest on my hips. "Luke." I murmured, pulling away to suck in a deeper breath. I smiled, reaching down to caress his cheek. "Don't get me wrong. I don't mind kissing you at all but it seems rude to have chased Victor from his own bed."

He chuckled and rolled with me to pull me into his arms as we laid on our sides. "I suppose." He said.

There was a chuckle from the doorway. "A bit." Victor agreed with me as he came back to bed and settled in on my other side, resting a hand on my back. "I heard a rumor you were working with Mr. Blackbourne and Dr. Green about a shared bed rules." He teased before leaning in and kissing me when I turned my head towards him.

"Hmm. Good point. Guess it will be time to hammer out some details on that." I smiled. "But for now, accept our apologies."

"Yeah Vic." Luke said. "Didn't mean to take over the bed but she's just so darn adorable."

"Oh. I agree with that completely." Victor smiled before he glanced at the clock. "I did manage to draw you a bath." He said. "Plenty of time for you to soak."

"Oh, sounds lovely." I stretched again, earning admiring glances from both of them as they swept my body from head to toe. "Thank you." I said, sitting up and leaning over to kiss each of them before I got out of bed and paused by the closet to choose a dress for the day. I figured a sundress would be nice. I gathered the other things I needed and gave them a little finger wave and blew them a kiss before heading in to take my bath.