Kiss

"What's wrong—?" He used his hooked arm to lift himself up slightly as he grabbed your chin with his right hand, his silver eyes looking at your (e/c) ones.

"I shall be taking your thanks now, and you must keep eye contact with me." He rumbled lowly as he leaned in as you blushed heavily and started to stutter slightly. "N-no lips." You repeated from earlier as you looked at his pale, scarred but handsome face mere inches from yours. You can feel his body heat warming you up even more then from your own, causing it to feel like you were very, very hot.

Crocodile hummed in recognition of your statement as his heavy lidded eyes scanned your face, seeming to find his mark. He began to lean in slowly, teasingly as he never strayed his eyes from yours. "Don't you dare look away, Gin Chi (Y/N)." He said, his breath fanning your face with his deep voice. Your eyes widened in shock at him as he said your name, causing him to finally place his lips on your jawline. You jolted but tried to keep your eyes on him as he did to you, as he kissed along your jawline. You unconsciously tightened your right hand onto his coat as you held back a shudder and closing your eyes. But you felt Crocodile's smirk against your skin so maybe your body was being stupid.

The kiss...even if it wasn't on the lips, was intense.

Crocodile's lips dipped lower as he gave little nips along the way down to your collarbone. His big hand still cupping your chin to hold you in place as he slowly went back up, the surprising way he was gentle tickled your skin and made you want to lean in. But you resisted the urge, as Crocodile went back up to his starting point. His silver eyes more intense then before and seemed like they were glazed over in an emotion you cannot place. He gave one last nip to your jaw before leaning back, licking his lips slightly as he released you from his hold.

You immediately looked down to your lap and released his coat from your hold, your whole face red and body hot from the experience.

This kiss, was definitely more different than the other kisses you've received. Doflamingo had a habit to lick and kiss your neck, but you immediately pushed him back in retaliation at his behavior. And although Mihawk's kisses to your hands and your arms also made you shudder, Crocodile's was different.

Perhaps it was because you never released eye contact with him like he commanded. Or how you allowed him to do what he wanted within certain limits because it was to show your thanks. Either way, you felt odd as your heart thudded against your chest erratically.

"I suppose I should give my thanks to you for stopping me and Mr. 1 from sinking to the sea." Crocodile spoke, his voice heavy with emotion, making you glance up curiously. Only to widen your eyes at the rare soft look he had within his face, which quickly turned arrogant. "But perhaps that shall be another day." He said, fully standing up with a hand out towards you to assist you. You looked at it briefly and then took it as he helped you up, his touch seeming to linger a little longer before letting go.

Your red face turned to a scowl.

"I thought I told you it was only one kiss when we were in Impel Down."

"It was," Crocodile smirked down at you," just a long drawn out one."

You were silent for a moment and then muttered to yourself on how manipulating 'Croc-y' was.

You blinked and got out from your flustered state as you turned towards Crocodile with total seriousness.

"Are you still going after Whitebeard?" Crocodile furrowed his brows and scoffed.

"Do not ask questions you already know the answer to Silver Blood."

Your own brows furrowed as you touched the hilt of your sword, Karasu, a frown marred on your face as you thought back at what you heard in the ship.