Chapter 94

Today was the day, the day for the baby shower and the day to announce our engagement, today was a very exciting day but it was also very stressful for both of us.

Lauren was running around trying to get ready and clean up the apartment, which was already clean. I mean I've told her that it looks fine but she doesn't believe me.

"Babe it's fine, stop stressing" I set my hands on her shoulders slowly massaging them.

"Babeee it's not fine, it needs to be perfect" She replied

I slowly took the broom away from my pregnant fiancé and leaned it against the counter, she looked at me with a confused expression but then pouted, I just wanted to kiss that pout right off of her, so I did.

When leaning in to kiss her she figured out what I was going to do and stuck her tongue out causing me to plant a kiss on her tongue.

"Ew" I quickly pulled away and pouted causing her to chuckle and give me a sweet kiss on the lips.

"I love you" She mumbled against my lips

"I Love you too" I pecked her lips once more before taking a step back to admire her. "Take a break" she shook her head.

"Can't"

"Why?"

"There is a lot to do" she picked up the broom and started sweeping again

"Well at least let me help" I grabbed a rag and started to wipe down the counters

-

After about 2 long ass hours of cleaning we were finally done, the apartment was spotless like literally.

In a couple of minutes the girls should be here I mean they did send us a message saying that they were on their way so yeah pretty much right now Lauren and I are resting on the couch waiting for them to get here so we can finish setting up.

After a few minutes I heard the doorbell go off.

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding

Damn whoever it was really wanted to come in, I assumed it was Dinah, maybe Alyssa.

Lauren and I both stood up and walked to the door, since I got there first I opened the door to reveal all the girls and Alyssa and Dinah were both taking turn ringing the doorbell, Weirdo's.

"Come in already" I opened the door wider for them to enter

"Alright Lets get this over with" Dinah mumbled as she entered

"Oh so you don't want to know the news?" I questioned

"I DO" She shouted and ran into the apartment

-

The girls finished setting up with Lauren while Megan, Alyssa and I all sat on my patio drinking a beer, just chillin.

"So what do you think they're going to say about the engagement?" Megan asked

"Don't know, hopefully they will be okay with it you know since she is having my kid" They nodded taking another drink of their beer

"Most likely they will be cool with it, she loves you and you make their little girl happy you know? So you're good" Alyssa said

"Alright if I wound up dead you better remember your words" She nodded

"So" Megan paused "How much longer till your folks get here?"

"Eh about an hour or less" They nodded and right then the doorbell rang "Or right now..." I trailed off then took a drink of my beer, I could hear the greetings and the 'where's Y/N' 'How are you?'

I decided to set my beer down and went inside, I excused myself from my girls and headed inside to greet my family.

When I walked inside I was attacked by my 2 youngest sisters who were 6 & 7, they jumped on me and started squealing and shouting 'I'm going to be an aunt'.

Once I shook them off of me I greeted them properly and said hello to my 16 year old sister who was on my couch just on her phone, I then walked over to my parents who were talking to Lauren in the kitchen.

"Hey mom, dad" I hugged each of my parents and then stood by Lauren draping my arm over her shoulder.

" So I hear you girls have more news?" Lauren and I both nodded

"Yup it's very exciting" Lauren said with excitement

"I can tell" My dad chuckled

"Yeah well I think its very exciting to" they chuckled and I kissed Lauren's temple.

Ding Ding Ding

"Oh that must be my parents" Lauren excused herself and went to answer the door to let her parents in.

"So spill" My mother demanded

"Can't tell you" I shook my head "You have to wait like everyone else"

"But I birthed you" My mother exclaimed with a pout

"Really that's your argument?" I laughed

"Hey! You weren't easy to push out you were a big baby" She pointed to me

"Didn't need to know that but okay" I Awkwardly smiled and left the kitchen to go greet Lauren's family, but to my surprise it wasn't Laurens Family, It was Kate, a family friend who is like crazy in love with me.

She's totally going to fuck this up for me.

A/n:

I may do more the 100 chapter but Idk

Updated A/n:

^ Cynthia you did so stfu