第3章:何だこの出会い?!

CHAPTER 3 : What's with this Encounter?!

B-Brother? Is she Kise's sister? I have heard about Kise's two elder sisters...

Kise raised his upper body, leaning against his one elbow. 'Oh. Ryouma-nee?' he spoke.

Ryouma? Isn't that his sister? Why does she possess such name?

Ryouma took off her sunglasses and walked towards her blonde brother. She touched his forehead. 'You're burning up, did the nurse not give you anything?' she asked, worried.

'I'm fine, really.' Kise smiled. I backed away a few steps.

'Ryouma, did you lock the car?' a voice said. We looked up and another woman walked in, closing the door behind her. She averted her gaze from her phone and looked at us, freezing on the spot.

She has straight similar blonde hair to Kise that barely reached her shoulders, sunglasses over her eyes, a beige shirt and black skirt, black leggings, and a pair of sneakers. She saw me and waved. 'Hi, you must be Sorano.' She smiled.

I bowed my head. 'Yes, I'm Sorano.'

Ryouma looked at me and to the blonde sister. 'She was about to kiss Ryouta when I came in.' she said.

I gaped. 'No, no, no! I couldn't hear what he said so I wanted to—'

The blonde sister laughed. 'Are you two dating? A manager and a model love line is interesting too.'

Kise joined the laugh.

'What are you laughing for, yellow prawn?!' I chided.

'Yellow prawn?!' Ryouma sounded angry. I inflated my cheeks and looked away.

Kise sat up properly. 'Ryouma-nee, calm down, she's my manager, not lover, we have no secret love or whatever, and I'm proud being called a yellow prawn.'

Ryouma sighed and sat on the bed. I leaned against the wall watching the three talking to each other. My phone vibrated and I answered the call, exiting the ward.

'Sorano's here.' I spoke.

'Akayuki, we need you as early as 8. Can you do it?' a familiar voice spoke.

'Eight? What's the big deal?'

'I-don't-know-who wanted to throw a party and we were paid to prepare for it.'

I tilted my head. 'Have you asked Himuro?'

'I did. He's busy with exams coming up.'

'Um... how about Reina?'

Hajime chuckled. 'Akayuki, if you can't come, just tell me.'

I bit my lower lip. 'Kise is sick and I don't know if I should go there or accompany him.'

'Then go accompany him.'

'Okay.' I said and he cut off the call. I waited outside. Another call came.

'Sorano's speaking.'

'Hello Sorano-san! This is Yuri calling from Gen Drinks. Is Kise alright?'

'Oh, he's fine but he needs to rest for a few days. Are you cancelling the shoot?'

'No, no such thing! I'm asking if you're free on Monday at 3pm, we can do the shoot that day.'

'Of course!'

'Thank you, Sorano-san!'

'You're welcome and sorry for the inconvenience I've caused.'