Chapter 64...

Through a lot of screaming and pain mostly from Perrie. A beautiful girl was born. Named Marlee Maree Malik.

It was such a memorable moment, the way both Perries and zayns eyes light up at the sight of the small baby that they both had made. It was beautiful, there own little family. And most importantly the father actually made it.

Harry still had me in a tight grip, literally stuck to his hip during the past hour. I have yet to speak to him which I'm not looking forward to. At all.

" want to hold her Payton?" Perrie asks softly clearly exhausted. A smile appears on my lips as I nod holding out my hand, perrie then let's go leaving the small baby sleeping quietly in my arms.

Just watching her is so amazing. I look up at Harry noticing he's also smiling down at small Marlee in my arms.

" perfect. She's amazing perrie" I whisper still memorised by her.

I move slightly trying to walk out of Harry's arms but fail. I frown or glare at him, and hear a chuckle from beside me. I look to find zayn smiling as he takes Marlee from my arms.

" we gotta get going, will you both be alright?" Harry finally speaks. My mouth hangs open surprised that he talked and what he was saying.

" I'm not leaving Harry" I speak up again failing at trying to move out of his arms. He ignores me waiting for perrie and zayn to reply.

" Harry I mean it" I spit at him again struggling in his grip. I huff finally giving up my waist defiantly going to have bruises on it tomorrow.

" yeah, we're leaving as soon as we can. We will meet you there with Liam and Niall" zayn says still holding Marlee in his arms. Harry nods turning to me for a moment before rolling his eyes grabbing hold of my wrist.

" where the hell are we going?" I ask confused while being dragged through the corridors of the hospital.

" we're obviously leaving, do you think we were meant to be out of jail this early?" He says getting frustrated. I sigh heavily finally picking up my feet, walking the same speed as Harry.

My frown deepens even more, there not meant to be out of jail. They broke out. Harry then tugs heavily on my waist telling me to move quicker.

We finally make it outside and Harry walks to Perries car hopping in, expecting me to the same which I do, both of us still not speaking a word to one another. He starts the car and drives.

" are you angry?" I whisper out placing both my hands in my lap. To be honest I'm scared, he punishes and that's what he does, he wants me to suffer and watch me as I do so from my own consequences.

" why would you think that?" He hisses still not looking at me as I watch the side of his face. His jaw clenches waiting for my answer. Is he being sarcastic or is it a trap.

" because your not speaking to me." I again answer whispering. He scoffs and looks at me for a moment then turns back to the road.

" if I were mad I would have shown you in the hospital. Do I give a fuck if anyone sees me? I'm already a wanted man Payton" he again hisses. His jaw keep tensing.

" you were angry, I understand that. But if you dare start that shit with me again. I will lose control and I don't know what the outcome will be" he warns tightening his hands on the steering wheel.

" I mean it. You don't want to know what I was going to do to you back at the jail in that room. It was disgusting" he spits running a hand through his hair, the other hand still on the wheel.

I slide down into the seat more, I don't want to know what he was thinking. But I can't help but know it was bad.
Would he intentionally harm our baby.

" okay" I respond now turning to stare out the window. Not wanting to speak to him at the moment.

When we turn off the wrong street, I frown looking back at Harry waiting for him to explain. But he doesn't.

" where are we going?" I finally remembering his and zayns conversation, where he didn't reply. I wait but he still doesn't reply.

" I'm a wanted man. We're leaving Las Vegas. Stop asking question" he harshly snaps . I groan leaning more into the seat. I look at him then back out the window.

" why are you so snappy. I'm asking where we're going which is a good question cause I have no idea" I snap back at him sick of his attitude.

" stop Payton. I don't want you involved for a fucking reason" he growls keeping his eyes forward the whole time. I scoff rolling my eyes ready to give him my come back.

" I was involved from the beginning, you made me involved when you forced me to marry you Harry. I am involved and if your so blind to see it-" I cut myself off not wanting to finish the sentence, I know it's true. He would never love me, he doesn't know how to.

" STOP DIRECTING IT AT ME. I TOLD YOU WHEN WE FUCKING LEFT PAYTON THAT I DONT WANT YOU TO START THIS WITH YOU" he now screams turning the car to the side of the road, his breathing uneven. He rests his head on the steering wheel trying to calm himself down.

" don't speak " he says holding up a hand to me. I scoff again, still scared that he would yell at me like that. I turned in my seat unplugging my seat belt and opened the car door, just before I could open the door and start walking back to the hospital the doors automatically lock.

I frown turning to Harry noticing he's now staring at me.

" I warned you. So now your the one who's running? Is that what you do Payton. Cause I will punish you every single time you do. I don't give a fuck that your pregnant you still need to know your damn place" he lowly growls, keeping his narrowed eyes on me the whole time.

I don't answer and turn my head slouching back into the seat.

" answer me Payton, before I do something I'll regret" he speaks through his teeth, his eyes still on me.

" you don't get what I'm telling you Harry, your to dominating and possessive. This isn't our relationship or soon to be family. It's just you. And your forced wife who happens to be pregnant with your kid. Why can't you understand my point of view, being in my situation. I have no say in anything I do. I have nothing but you, if love you because I have to" by the end my voice broke the tears now letting them selves run down my cheeks, but I still refuse to look at him.

" get out." He spits, I look at him shocked. His mouth in a straight line. I hesitate not sure what he's expecting me to do.

" DID YOU NOT HERE ME. GET THE FUCK OUT" he now yells opening my door and practically shoving me out of the door. I gasp hitting the ground. He scoffs before closing the door and speeds off.

I sigh loudly getting up to my feet. I brush my bum off as I look from left to right, I groan starting to walk the way back to the hospital, hoping that perrie and zayn haven't left just yet.

...

Almost a million reads!! Holy shitt.. Thank you all so muchhh.. I will be updating tomorrow and there's a photo of Marlee on my Instagram

Xxx alexis

1dfanfics1069