Midori is a "Rock" Star...

Midori lifted you off of your feet, and you wrapped your legs around his waist to keep from falling.  Disoriented, you leaned closer to his chest.

"Don't tempt me," Midori huffed, kicking the bedroom door open with his left leg.  Thumping across the carpet, he got to the foot of the bed and tossed you onto the pile of blankets. 

Unable to stand holding back any longer, Midori climbed on top of you. He straddled the drunk and defenseless you, rocking his hips against your groin.  His lean body easily was able to stop any struggles against his advances, not that there were any.

Feels so...so good!!!

"M-midori," you pant, "S-stop...I'm not gonna last if you...move that much..."

Midori smirked and continued, completely enjoying the drunk you and your sudden turn about in behavior.

''You're gonna have to hold it...Master."  You moaned, he lifted himself off of you, denying you any more pleasure.

He lifted your shirt over your head, trying to strip you as fast as possible. 

Once Midori had finished tugging the top off of you, he gazed at your bare chest.  Admiring the luminous soft skin that had previously been hidden.  He ran on hand over your delicate torso, evoking a sweet gasp and a little tremble.

"Clothes are such a waste, hiding such cuteness...," he said, exasperatedly sighing , "I really don't understand their function."

Midori bowed his head to your neck, pressing his full lips to your collarbone and kissing until there was a pinkish bruise.  He licked it shortly after. 

What is he doing?  Making marks?

"Wh-why are you leaving those marks?" You questioned, even more embarrassed by the love-bites.  He was leaving them in very noticeable places, after all.

Midori smirked sexily in response, "I'm marking my territory, so no bugs cling to you.  I don't want anyone causing you trouble."

Bugs, as in the creepy-crawly kind?

Regardless of what the bruises were for, it was proving to be impossible to hold in the noises Midori was causing you to make. 

His tongue went lower, circling one of your nipples and causing you to shiver.  Midori's mouth returned to yours, kissing you passionately.  He nibbled on your bottom lip, his rough tongue caressing your own.  Each time his lips touched your own, a tingly sensation crept into your chest.  You started meeting him in the middle to kiss, pushing back against his tongue, ravenous for more.

I feel so...warm and fuzzy inside...Midori's kisses are like alcohol to my common sense...

He looked into your eyes, as if asking your permission to continue.  You gave a silent yes, surrendering to Midori completely...there was no way you could ever win against him.  No way you could say no and mean it.

I guess it's okay...if it's Midori...

(Authors POV- Another angelic uke has been tainted...not that there's anything wrong with a fallen angel!  ***Sorry, the sex scene is going to continue into the next chapter...***)