Chapter 2

Kim: A tutor? that sucks.

After I texted her the whole story, that was the ever-so-encouraging reply I got from my very supportive friend.

Note the sarcasm.

Me: Not really...I just find it bothersome you know.

Well it's wasn't really that troublesome than most teens think. It was just a tutor, not a social killing monster.

Kim: Oh man! Do you know how annoying it is to have a tutor? What if you'd get a really boring one too! :O

I sighed..

Me: Come on, don't fill my head with negativity. One strict mom is enough, let along a strict tutor too.

Kim: So what are you planning to do?

Me: Nothing. My mother's probably already talking to our principal as we speak. Might as well just get along with it, you know?

Kim: Haha! and it's all because of French :)

Me: Tell me about it...

"I'm home!" I heard my mom, then I immediately jumped out my bed.

Me: Mom's home! Got to go! Need to know the plan.

Kim: Tell me all the details later!

Me: Alrighty buddy.

After I tossed my phone on my bed, I ran all the way downstairs. When I got to the living room, I saw mom sitting on the couch.

"Yo,." I said.

She turned to me, then sighed.

"What's the news?" I asked.

"Got you a tutor. On French specifically."

"I figured." I sighed, then slowly sat next to her. "What did the principal say?"

"She says it's no problem. She'll find the finiest tutor for you, honey."

That's what you expect from a lawyer as your mother.

"Finiest? A fine teacher at Building B? That's a laugh." I snorted. Mom gazed at me and cocked an eyebrow.

"I never said anything about your tutor being from Building B."

I suspiciously looked at her and hoped for a clearer explanation. She expained; "Your tutor's gonna be from Building A."

My jaw dropped.

"Seriously?!"

"Yes." she stated, looking like it wasn't a big deal at all.

"That's insane," It meant to be a compliment.

"Well, what do you expect from me?" Mom grinned.

"Amazing." I held my breath. After so, I decided to rest my head on her shoulder. I felt proud for having a mother such as herself.

"Now, with this, you better have good french grades, honey." Mom kissed my forehead.

"I will." I answered sweetly.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

I guess...This is a good thing. I might luckily improve at my french class.

I might even get into Building A.

Not to sound too cocky, but to have a tutor from Building A? I feel special. Supreme.