three

Most of the car journey was spent spent listening to my wham Spotify playlist which consists of Ariana Grande aka MY FAV EVER, JME, Skepta, 5SOS, McFly, Busted, Oasis and more. Harry and I especially had a little sing along to Wonderwall since I was sat in the front now.

While we were all laughing, I heard my Twitter notifs go off. I grabbed my phone and checked it.

miniminter: wroetoshaw found his wroetobae❤️ #whatstheirshipname ????
http://t.co/123456

"Oi, you seen Si's tweet, Beth?" Eth said from the back of the car.

"Yeahhh" I awkwardly laughed. We came to some red lights so I showed Harry who just laughed. I quoted the tweet onto my account.

mynameisbef: it's #barry duhhh😉 RT: miniminter: wroetoshaw found his wroetobae❤️ #whatstheirshipname ????
http://t.co/123456

My mentions were going crazy with our fans saying how they shipped it now. Ahhh, crazy fan girls and boys are the funniest.

*lil time skip*

"OMG! WE ARE HERE!" I squealed as I saw the big Insomnia sign.

Everyone looked out the windows to see loads of fans queuing up outside the gates of a big arena. My nerves were kicking in now but I wasn't going to let it get to me. We parked up next to JJ's Lamborghini and got out.

We decided to walk past the fans and take some photos with them for 5 mins. I walked beside Harry, Josh and Ethan who were way taller than me. But they made me feel calmer.

I saw the big line of girls and felt my heart drop.  Harry noticed this almost straight away.

"Beth, you'll be alright, promise?" He whispered.

"Promise" I whispered back. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. Harry was about to unlock our fingers when I spluttered:

"Please don't."

He smiled at me and kept his hand in mine. It didn't mean anything; only how I held hands with Josh. I saw Ethan look over protectively but I gave him the nod and he came over too to hold my other hand.

Suddenly, I could the flashes on my face of the fans taking pictures of us. I didn't care to be honest. We walked around and took pictures with everyone we could before getting taken in by security.

Mine, Weezy and the Sidemen's merchandise stands were up and I stood in awe of my merch. It was going on sale for the first time today. I had designed loads of t-shirts months ago and they were finally here. It was a name tag type-thing and its said Bef(pic above) and we set up a station were you could get your own name on one! It was so cool. I grabbed one and changed into it straight away.

Walking out, I could tears streaming down my face from happiness. Ethan took one look and smacked his hand over his mouth. He embraced me and I could hear him sniffling too.

"I'm so proud o-of you, b-Bethy" he stuttered wiping my tears.

"Behzy, please don't your gonna make me more upset!"

"Okay, but I'm just so proud of you."

"I remember when you were 18 and you only had 50k and you have 2 mill now."