Chapter 19:

**First things first.. My Birthday is in a hour!! (11:02pm), yaay, I'm excited lol! Sooo.. Back to the story.**

~Ness POV~

I woke up and heard a baby crying. I looked around me.. Where am I?
I saw Max holding a baby in blue blankets, I looked down and saw my flat belly.
"My baby" I said panicking.
Max looked at me with a shocked face "Ness, you're awake!" He said happily. "I'm so sorry baby, I know I say that often and still hurt you but I'm really sorry babe!"
I just looked at him "How long was I out?" I asked him, not replying to his apologies.
"2 days" He replied "See, this is our baby"

He knew! "Who told you?" I asked, dryly "And can I have him?"
"Mel told me when they called about your accident Ness" Max said "Why didn't you tell me?"
"Why did you want me to tell you? For me to be your side chick? Your baby mama while you kept fucking Bianca? No thanks, I don't want that life for my baby, so Max, you know now.. You can leave" I told him harshly with tears running down my cheek.
"Ness please let me explain, I know I should've believed you, I know I hurt you again but baby, trust me when I tell you I love you. You can doubt everything but never doubt I love you and I love our Baby boy, Ness" He said with tears in his eyes.

I just nodded and looked out of the window.
I heard a knock on the door and Mel walked in with a small smile.
"Hey Renes, great to see you awake"
"I'll leave you two" Max said softly and walked out of the room
"What is his name?" I asked
"We didn't name him yet, we wanted you to choose his name"
"I want to call him Michelangelo"
"Michelangelo Callaghan, I love that name for my baby brother" Mel said excited. "How are you feeling girl?"
I sighed "Good, I guess"
"What happened with my dad?"
"He told me he loved me and apologized and stuff" I replied" Nothing new"

"Ness, trust me with this, my dad really loves you, you're his life! When he found out about Michel, he was so freaking happy that he has a baby yours. He stayed by your side 24/7, he didn't even leave to take a shower or to eat. Me and your brothers brought him food" Mel said "Ness, I know my dad made a lot of mistakes and dumb choices but he truly and deeply loves you.. Do you still love him?"

I looked down at my baby, sleeping peacefully "Yes Mel, I still love him.. A lot"
My brother Daw came in with a white envelope, "Sissy! Great to see you awake! The others are on their way.. By the way, Max gave me this on his way out for you."
I took it "Can you hold Michel for me?"
Daw took him carefully. "We will wait outside" Mel said
I opened the letter and started reading.

Dear Ness,

I know I've fucked up so many times and that I've hurt you so many times. Believe me, every time I hurt you, I hurt myself too. But I don't know why the fuck I keep doing it. Keep hurting you and in the process, keep hurting myself too.

I know Mel probably told you about Bianca and I feel so fucking stupid for not believing you again! And I know you won't forgive me for this and we won't never be together again.

I understand. I really do. I deserve your hatred and contempt. But I just want to ask you one thing. I want to be in my son's life. He's my son and I love him so much. Just let me see him from times to times, if it's necessary I'll fly back and forth or move to LA to be with him.

Ness I want you to be happy, because I know I made you cry countless times.
You're a great women, an amazing girlfriend  and you definitely will be an amazing mom to our son, and you deserve nothing but the best. And I wish you all the best!

I bought a ticket to go back to New York this afternoon, I wanted to stay with you and our son but I know you need time and you don't want me close.
As much as it hurts to be far away from you guys, I'll do it because I know it makes you happy and gives you the peace you need.
When the time comes, I want us to talk and sort some things out for me to see him. I won't bother you anymore.

I just want you to know that I love you more than I love myself, I love you to the Pluto and back, I love you more than anything and anyone in this world. Even though it may seem like I don't. Never forget or doubt that Ness. NEVER!
I gotta go, take care of our baby and yourself.
If you ever need me, you know where to find me.

With unconditional love,

Maxwell C.

PS. Don't forget to tell me his name.

I started crying after reading his letter. I love him too. So much. But every time we get together and everything seems fine, something comes and destroys it all. And my heart can't resist another break.
I looked around and saw my phone on the bedside table. I grabbed it and looked for his number.

"Hello?" He answered sounding anxious.
"Hi Max"
"Ness.. Hi" He said sounding nervous "How are you feeling?"
"Better, thanks" I replied.. I heard them announcing a flight to New York in the background. "Are you leaving now?"
He stayed quiet "Yes" He replied softly "You got my letter right?"
"Yes" I said "Max, I don't want you to leave, please come back so we can talk"
"For what Ness? I can't seem to stop hurting you and I'm hurting myself too with this"
"Please Max, Michel wants to be with his dad" I said softly
He didn't say anything "Michel?" He said lowly "Is that his name?"
"Michelangelo Callaghan" I replied "You can choose the middle name, so please come back to us"
He took a deep breath "Okay.. I'm coming"
I smiled "Okay, I'll be waiting"

1 hour later,
My parents and brothers just left. The door opened and Max walked in with a bouquet of red roses and a cute little blue bear.
He gave me the roses.
"For Michel" He said softly, giving me the bear.
"Thank you" I said with a smile, I scooched over so he could sit next to me on my bed.
He sat next to me and I grabbed his hand, he intertwined our fingers together. We both looked down at our hands. This is perfect.

"I really love you Ness, and I'm sorry" He said softly kissing my hand.
"I love you too" I replied "But if we want this to work, we're going to take it really really slow. Because I can't take one more heart break, it's too much"
He looked at me excited "Yes yes, everything for you baby"
"What name did you come up with, for Michel?" I asked him
"Uh.. I thought about Ishtarr"
"Michelangelo Ishtarr Callaghan, I like it" I said with a smile.
"Cool" He said looking into my eyes. I looked back into his.
We both slowly leaned in and our lips touched softly.
He started moving his lips slowly against mines and I starting moving mines too.
I missed this feeling. I missed feeling his lips on mine.
He pulled back slowly and kept his forehead against mines "I missed this, I missed you.. So much"
"I missed you too, but promise me this won't happen again please" I pleaded. "I'm not going to forgive you for the third time"
"I promise you baby, this time I will keep my promise love, it's horrible to lose you"
I smiled at him "Good!"
He smiled at me and pecked my lips once more. "I want to see my boy, where is he?"
"Still with Daw probably, can you go get him?"
"Of course baby" He replied kissing my forehead "Be right back"
He left to get Michel, I sighed in content. My life is getting so much better now that me and Max are trying again. For the 100th time. I thought rolling my eyes. Hope it works out this time. I really do.

"Baby, here's your mama" I heard Max' voice saying.
I opened my eyes and saw my beautiful boy being carried by his dad.
"Hey baby" I said taking him from Max. Max sat next to me on the bed again and looked at us.
"It sucks I missed seeing your beautiful pregnant belly, that I missed helping you when you threw up because of morning sicknesses and bought you all the weird things you were craving for"
I smiled at him "I missed having you there too, but now you can see Michel grow up and we can educate him together"
"Yes baby.. Together forever"
"Forever" I replied with a big smile.

A/N: This was drafted the whole weekend, I couldn't update because I promised you guys it would be long and me and my writers block :/ But yeah I finally finished it. 2 more chapters left for this book.

~PCSM.  xx

A/N: Edited: February 17, 2017