Chapter 23: Fun and Games

"1,2,3, GO!" Everyone shouted. I threw my head back as I quickly drank the bitter liquid. It burned down my throat but I liked it in way. It was my third shot and I was already starting to feel awesome.

Everyone was cheering for me and moved on to Em and Jinyoung  for their next one.

"Hey," Jackson shouted. "Let's make this more interesting. We should play games!"

"Yeah, I brought jenga!" BamBam said, reaching down to grab the box.

"Noooo," I whined. "That game is for babies."

Youngjae came to my side and threw his arm around me. "Trust me this game is not for babies. It's the hyungs' special jenga, made especially for drinking."

"Yeah so each block has a command or question on them that you have to answer or fulfill as you pull it out," Mark explained.

"Trust me it's fun!" Jackson took me from Youngjae and carried me to the living room where BamBam and Jesse were already setting up the jenga pieces.

JB and Ray carried all the alcohol from the kitchen to the living room. Yugyeom was at the door paying for the food. I didn't even hear the door bell ring. He decided he'd be the one to stay a little sober tonight just in case we started doing something stupid. Lana helped him carry the food to where we were all sitting. Everything was ready to start the night even though we already started drinking like 20 minutes ago.

We all sat boy-girl the make the game a little more interesting. I was sitting with BamBam on my left and Youngjae on my right.

"Alright, BamBam! You start the game and we'll go around that way." JB motions clockwise.

BamBam selects a piece to pull and takes it out fairly easily. He reads the message off the block, "Confess something to someone playing."

"Ummm, do I have to?"

" Yeah unless you want to get a penalty," Jackson warns him.

"Sorry, hyung but I accidentally dropped your toothbrush in the toilet like a week ago."

"WHAT!?" Jackson stood up started fake kicking BamBam.

"I didn't know how to tell you! I'm lucky I said it while there are witnesses around!"

"Yah, Jackson." Jinyoung  said while grabbing his shoulder and pulling him back. "Just buy a new one. Let's go on with the game."

They both sat down and the game continued. Since they were going clockwise from JB, my turn was last.

I was anticipating since everyone has been getting good commands like taking multiple shots and things like that. But when I slid the block out, it wasnt going to be as fun as I thought it would be. You see, every time we complete a question or command we get to take a shot or a gulp of beer. However, if we don't complete it, we don't get to drink until the next round and if there is someone else involved in the question or command, they get to take a drink.

Sit on the lap of the person directly in front of you for the rest of the game.

I look straight ahead of me with my already hazy vision and see Yugyeom sitting there.

"Oh hell no." I put the block back on the top level. "Yugyeom, you might as well take your shot now."

"I'm not even gonna ask what it was," Yugyeom sighed before pouring the liquor into his mouth and cringing a bit afterwards due to the taste.

We played for a good twenty minutes after that. We started blasting music and running around everywhere. Most of us started dancing after we got bored with jenga and just ended up toppling it over on purpose. It actually did seem like a party. The food was almost entirely done. There were a few slices of pizza left so I started eating that while sitting down in a corner watching everyone go crazy.