Body Guard

Presenting the Exciting Tale of Millise16

Get ready for a thrilling adventure in the world of storytelling. This version hasn't been edited to keep the story's original, unpolished style.

In this book, you'll find a world of imagination. Everything in here, like names, characters, places, and events, is made up by the author or used just for fun. Any similarity to real people or things is purely coincidental, a twist of fate brought to you by the author's creative mind.

Uploading, copying, or sharing this book in any way without the author's permission is against the law. Please help protect the author's rights.

BODY GUARD

Copyright © 2016 by Millise16

All rights are being looked after

Starts: May 24, 2016

Ends: 

Now, let's meet:

Lexus Stephenson, the impressive son of Sabrina and Endrigo Stephenson. He's a very good-looking guy with a captivating gaze.

When he smiles, you can't help but fall for him. His strong body and attractive charm might make you picture romantic scenes. But here's the twist: he's never had a girlfriend. Why? Because he believes that women can be tricky and dangerous, just like what happened with his parents.

Now, let's meet her:

Elizabeth Evelyn, the only heir to a big model company called L&G (Ladies and Gentlemen).

What makes her special? She's a bit wild and unpredictable, known for being a bit mean.

All she wants is freedom, but it's not easy to come by in her situation. She believes that staying a virgin is important, like a special gift for her future husband.

So, get ready for an exciting story by Millise16, where secrets and desires will keep you on the edge of your seat.