Just A Fling (2)

Hello! Just letting everyone know that I have a tumblr:

igot7bangtans.tumblr.com

which I am more active on and it has more of my fics and most of them are completed. So, please follow me there!

Thank you,

Mason

-

(Angst/Romance/Smut)

Prompt: You and Namjoon had a fling in high school, but it was never serious. Now, three years later, he's drunk and calling you, professing his love. But, you already have a boyfriend.

-

You sighed as you left the last class you had testing in for the day, making your way through the long hallways and to the entrance of the college. You tried to drag your feet as you walked, wanting to take as much as time as possible in leaving, even though you knew it wasn't going to change the inevitable of what was going on later tonight.

Last night, Namjoon called you, drunk. He claimed that he loved you, and when you rejected him, saying you were unable to return your feelings, he pleaded for you to at least have him take you out on a date.

Honestly, you weren't really positive you wanted to do this. It felt as if you were just leading him on. You had a boyfriend already, so you couldn't get with him even if you wanted to. And you don't want to get with him. That was in the past, and you were putting the fling you had behind you, only serving as a friend to him when he was in need of venting and being lifted up into high spirits again. There was no problem doing that, since it was over the phone, but in person, you knew how he was.

Namjoon had the type of personality to be entirely seducing, hence why the two of you had an intimate relationship in the past in the first place. He knew how to use his voice in the right tones to get you to do what he wanted, and that wasn't in a negative way. Usually he would speak in a husky and low or sultry tone when he wanted to have sex, and other times, such as when he wanted someone to do something for him, he kept his tone even, but he sighed and would try to make the person feel guilty for not doing what he requested. He had his ways of messing with people, finding out what could make them tick and using it to his advantage. It was usually just for laughs or because he was lazy, not because he wanted to hurt someone, which was what made you not be as angry at him for doing it.

If you approached him in person, you weren't sure what he would do. When he called you over the phone, it was always to let out his feelings and talk about how depressed and stressed out he was, so he never tried to manipulate you. This would be the first time you've seen him face to face in years, so if he wanted to do something to or with you, you feared you'd allow it.

The thought of you giving into him somehow, not sure what his plans were, made you groan as you pushed open the door, walking outside and to your car. You were going to try and draw out the next four hours as much as you could, wishing to not only avoid the encounter but to mull over how you would present yourself and how you would try to not let him get to you.

You opened your car door and put your bags down on the passenger seat, getting inside. You put the key in the ignition and began your drive back home.

The scheduled time for your meeting was at seven p.m., when he was expected to pick you up outside of your apartment building. You didn't tell him your apartment number, not wanting him to come up and try to make his way inside, to dig himself under your skin and say that he wasn't interested in eating dinner, but eating something else.

You bit your bottom lip, gripping the wheel till your knuckles turned white. Why the hell were you thinking about that? God, the two of you hadn't even met in person yet and you were already thinking about sexual things he would do to you. And you didn't want him to! You had a boyfriend who did that already, so any of his advances would be pushed away. You weren't going to let him do anything with you tonight.