Body Guard

PLAY THE OFFICIAL TRAILER

Elizabeth is wild and b*tch that everyone knows.

She can have anything she desires in life.

She's as famous as a shining star in the sky.

Despite her wealth and freedom...

When she met her personal "bodyguard," everything changed.

Rules are rules.

Breaking the rules equals punishment.

The punishments are as follows:

No GOLD card (unlimited shopping card).House Arrest.No new branded or weekly clothes to be delivered to her closet.No Nesty (Elizabeth's dog).24/7 monitoring.No hanging out with friends.No gadgets and internet.No modeling.No jet plane/helicopter.

These punishments will last for a week, and a week of punishment is pure hell.

This wild one finally met Lexus.

Lexus is an intelligent and stunning man hired to protect Elizabeth. But the problem with the contract as a personal bodyguard is that he doesn't have the right to go further and meet his family. He can't have a day off until Elizabeth gets married.

He needs to protect Elizabeth and tame her. BUT Elizabeth is so wild that when he lets her go, she never comes back. He has an obligation to Elizabeth, which is for her to follow the rules.

And, of course, Lexus has an important task, which is to protect Elizabeth's VIRGINITY.

But will Lexus be able to resist his desire for her?

OR could it be...

Elizabeth's desire for Lexus.

Find out who will fall in love first. And be thrilled by the mission that Lexus has to undertake. Wait a minute, I'm not talking about the Virginity Mission, but rather I'm talking about Endrigo's task, Lexus' father, a task that has been assigned to Lexus.