IKEA Employee (Smut)

Hello! Just letting everyone know that I have a tumblr:

igot7bangtans.tumblr.com

which I am more active on and it has more of my fics and most of them are completed. So, please follow me there!

Thank you,

Mason

-

Prompt: You've been watching the cute boy who works at IKEA as of late, finding an increasing sexual interest in him. In a hasty decision, you make it your goal to fuck him during one of his late night shifts.

-

You walked around the IKEA, finding yourself to be in the kid section of it. You hummed as you put one foot in front of the other, eyeing all of the animal shaped pillows and cute blankets that were designed with cupcakes or ponies and things of the like on them. You were nineteen, though, and you lacked a younger sibling that you would be purchasing any of these items for. There was only one reason why you were here, and it happened to be one of the males that worked here.

You first saw him about a month and a half ago, instantly transfixed by him and his good looks. He looked to be around your age, having dark brown hair parted more to the right side of his head, and it fit him nicely. He was tall, built well, and the nametag he had on when you approached him read "Jungkook". Of course you had no actual thing to ask him, but you just came up with one on the spot so you could get closer to him. The question was where the elevator was, and he pointed in the direction, along with telling you where to turn. His voice sounded smooth, slightly deep, but still in a tone of adolescence. You wanted to hear that lovely voice of his moaning in your ear as he thrusted into you.

But alas, you needed to control yourself, so you took it one step at a time. You often showed up to the department, learning of his hours rather easily. He seemed to work nights more often than not, most likely because he had classes during the day to worry about.

Each time you saw him, you made it a point to ask about something different than before. And each time you saw him, he seemed to get more and more anxious when he saw you coming up to him. You weren't sure if he was beginning to recognize you, but you were hoping that was what it was. If he was getting nervous, he just might be shy about approaching you, wanting to talk to you but losing the courage to do so. When you first talked, it was breezy, but two nights ago, when you came by, he had stared at you for a moment before stuttering out an answer when you questioned if the food court was still opened at the late time you were there.

You eyed the little playground set up in the corner, walking over to it and running your hand over the arch of the slide while you passed it. Then you moved onto the chair, crouching down to wipe off some crumbs you noticed that were on it. Usually this place was well kept, and typically by the person who you longed to see tonight. Could it be that he was actually off of work? Or maybe he just hadn't gotten to this section yet. Although, maybe you should move along. The bed section of IKEA was a bit far from the children's area, and you wanted to be close to it when you made your advances on him.

So you stood up, walking back over to the grey path and following the arrows on the ground which led you to the bathroom section. You saw no sign of him here, so you figured that you could take a little bit of time eyeing a certain bathtub that was now catching your eye.

You made your way over to it, looking at it as you stood beside it. It was an ovular one, but it had wood about four inches wide all around it, so that way any water that happened to go over the tub wouldn't immediately fall onto the floor. Your family had a problem with that, the water going over the edge and then pouring on the tiles. It didn't help that there was a leaking issue that occurred when that happened, thus resulting in you needing to buy a new bathtub eventually, on top of getting the problem fixed by calling someone. Perhaps you could tell your mom that during one of your late IKEA strolls you happened to find something that just might be ideal.