My Butt is Too Big

A/N: Thank you to TheBaeEvanya for creating my first cover photo! I love it!⬆👌
❤V

I woke up suddenly by my alarm on my phone that was set to go off at 6:30 a.m. As I turned off the alarm I then realized how hungover I was when I felt my head pounding after waking up so suddenly.

Jeez. Why did I let Lucus and Jailene come over when I knew I had an important interview today at 8:30 for a huge company that I didn't even know about till I applyed for the job as a personal assistant to some unknown guy. The only thing I knew about him was his name, Austin Carter. I knew I should've done some background information last night instead of having a sleepover with my best friends.

Time to get up and get ready. But first I need some painkillers for this massive headache. After I popped two into my mouth I went out to go check on Lucus and Jailene who before I decided to turn in were knocked out on both couches. I laughed at the way Lucus was laid out. Half his body was off the couch and the rest was barely holding on to dear life on the couch. Jailene was cuddled up and slept peacefully as usual.

Lucus and I met during our college years but not in school, at the diner we both worked at that was a flew blocks off campus. Al's Diner. We connected right off the bat and haven't been without each other ever since. He was like a brother to me and I care about him dearly. Jailene was my absolute best friend, we met in middle school but weren't as close till high school. We were practically joined at the hip.

I started to shake Lucus awake. I got greeted with a huge groan and yawn.

"Peaches do you know what time it is! You woke me up from my beauty sleep and if I don't get at least 8 hrs of sleep a night than I can't function properly the rest of the day."

"You promised me you would do my hair Cranberry Sauce for my big interview today. Or did you forget from all that Stella Rose last night?" We call each other "Peaches" and "Cranberry Sauce", weird but unique. I gave him my puppy dog eyes and pouted my lip.

"Ughhh! Fine", he groaned.

"Yayyyy! Okay give me twenty minutes so I can shower and put my makeup on!" I ran to my restroom and got in. After twenty minutes of showering and putting my makeup on, which consisted of simple eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, and nude lipstick. After blow drying my hair I called Lucus that I was ready.

He entered the restroom with two mugs. One was chamomile tea for me and coffee for him.

"Here to calm down the nerves since I know the only reason we feel like crap right now is because you were nervous for today."

"I do appreciate you coming over yesterday. I needed my friends. But you didn't have to bring five bottles of Stella Rose."

"Don't act like you didn't drink any okay. You practically drank two whole bottles by yourself!" I laughed because I know what he was saying was true.

"Okay what do you want?" Lucas is an aspiring cosmetologist. His hands can do a wonder. Oh did I forget to say that he is very gay. That is the main reason why I liked him so fast and easily.

"Do something that can make me look professional but not boring looking either."

"How about we do some curls that refuse to be tamed." He wiggled his eyebrows up and down at me in the mirror. He knew it was going to come out nice and there was no stopping him from what he did best.

After about 30 minutes he was done and I had to give it to the guy he knew exactly what to do. After my hair was finished I changed into the clothes that I had laid out for today. A long black pencil skirt with a silky burgundy blouse and black heels. I hoped this looked professional enough.

As I walked out of my room about to go on my way when I got an exaggerated look from Lucus

As I walked out of my room about to go on my way when I got an exaggerated look from Lucus. His mouth was open and he was giving me the side eye. I blushed from him giving me too much attention.

"Is it too much?"

"Peaches you look gorgeous! If I wasn't gay I would totally go after you and that big butt of yours that wants to come out of that tight ass skirt!"

"Averey! You look beyond hot! I'd turn for you," Jailene said with a sly smile as she turned over to look at me from where she was sleeping.

"Oh my god you guys! Is my butt taking over my whole outfit? Can you see it that much? Everyone is going to think I'm showing it off on purpose! That's it I'm changing!" Before I ran to change Lucus grabbed my arm and shoved me toward the door with my purse and keys.

"Good luck Peaches! Make sure your butt doesn't rip that skirt of yours!" He waved me off and blew a kiss at me. I couldn't stop myself from not smiling as I seen him with his robe and coffee mug and leg propped behind his other leg. Jailene came up behind him waving too. What would I do without them?

Check out my new story Burlesque Love! Thank you for reading and continue to read! 💋❤