Sixty three

"There's a surprise for you, we got the second room renovated and moved in there, and it was all Arya's idea...Tadaa" she said and opened the door.

It was a super cool room, divided into two parts with two beds on each side to the wall

It was a super cool room, divided into two parts with two beds on each side to the wall. There were curtains covering the bed and a common study table that accommodates two. One side of the room had blue decor while the other had Pink. It was a pretty room.

"Whose is the second bed?" nandini asked.

"Of course Arya's" Mukti replied.

"You guys sleep in the same room??? so cool. I love the room, such a nice idea, these curtains, blue and pink bed covers. You must be having fun gossiping every night huh" Nandini said.

"Well. There's another reason for us sharing the room. I get nightmares" Mukti replied in a low voice.

"Are you serious?" Nandini asked.

"Yes. It's been a year since I got this problem. I don't use any medicine as Arya said it was not good for me as I had a head injury and I was on medication for a long time. It's just that I need someone by my side in case I get disturbed in my sleep, and no one other than Arya can get a hold of me. So we have been sharing rooms since then" she replied sitting on her bed.

"Mukti! It's okay. You have us now. You have Manik. He loves you a lot. You can share anything with me any time and I promise I am all ears for gossips as well" Nandu said smilingly.

"I know and now I am so happy to have you all, it feels so good to know that I haven't been an orphan all my life" Mukti said.

Nandini just hugged her tight.

"Acha come let me show you my closet, Arya got this done specially for my clothes" she said and dragged her towards the closet.

"This is mine, I mean all my clothes" she said opening the door of her walk in closet. It was pink and white themed,

"Do you like pink?" Nandini asked looking at the theme.

"I love pink, that's the only girly thing I find in myself..." she replied and they shared a laughter.

"Now time to see my collection" she said and walked towards the design room, right next to the bedroom.