Kate's P.o.v

I'm 18 years old 5'9 in height with brown hair and green eyes oh and I'm a nerd or at least that's what people think. Time is running out and I still haven't found my mate I was supposed to find him 2 years ago but I was away on this trip to Hawaii for a year and it was so nice I decided to stay an extra year but it means that I only have a year to find my mate before I get set up with a human or a male wolf that has lost his mate I mean don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind either of those things but I would prefer to see if I have a mate first you know the person fate chose for me to be with. I hope my mate loves me and gets possessive when I'm around other guys I also hope my mate can accept my bitch tendencies ok I know you want me to explain well I kinda talk to my bestfriends and brother and most of the people close to me with a not exactly clean language but they talk to me like that too so it really doesn't matter but the thing I'm afraid of is that my mate won't be able to accept this about me because she wolves aren't supposed to talk to their mates like I probably will. But anyways I'm on a jet back to Miami now in my familys private jet because we have one for the betas family and one for the alphas family oh yeah did I also mention I'm part of the beta family at the Midnight Pack. God I have 20 minutes until I get off this damn jet I keep looking at my watch every 5 minutes just waiting. Finally after looking at my watch at least 5 times I hear the pilot say "We are now landing please stay seated" after we land I run outta the jet as fast as I can and see my bestfriends Matt (real name Matthew) and Kym (real name Kymberly) standing next to my parents and my brother Danny (real name Daniel). I run straight to my friends I've missed them so much I mean the last time I saw them was last year when they came to Hawaii to visit me for the summer after that I would just talk to them over the phone and on Skype. I pulled away from them and went to hug my brother next I may not love him most of the time but I've missed him these last 2 years he never came to see me and nither did my parents but I know they are busy with pack business. After pulling away from Danny I turn to my parents and give them a big bear hug and start crying and telling them how much I missed them when I was away they just kept saying"It's alright we missed you too" after our whole little breakdown at the airport we decided to head to the pack house so I can get some sleep for school tomorrow. Tomorrow is my first day of my senior year and I can't wait the only thing that sucks is that I'm gonna be considered a new kid because I haven't been to Smithson High School(none existing in Miami) since my freshman year. Anyways I'm at the pack house now getting ready for bed so I put on a pair of light blue shorts and a white tank top and put my hair in a messy ponytail get under my bed covers and fall asleep instantly the last thought I have before I fall asleep is I wonder if I'll meet my mate tomorrow.

Ok so next chapter will be up tomorrow it will be a Kate's P.o.v Part 2.

-xoxo