18

*Sucky chap but fuck it lmao*

"Lynn!" Lana's sweet little voice boomed in the hallway.

For some reason I was in a great mood.

Maybe because of what happened with Jacob or maybe the fact Ethan is probably going to have rough sex with me tonight.

Who knows?

"Yes?" I answer as she walks into my bedroom.

"I painted you something" she says grinning widely.

She hands me a small canvas and immediately I can see a yellow looking figure on it.

"Oh, how cute" I say looking at the deformed person.

"Yeah, it's you!" She said pointing to different areas of my face.

"That's your nose, your mouth, and that's your weird looking ears" she says looking at me.

"Excuse me? My ears look like yours what the heck are you talking about" I say looking back at the painting.

"Whatever, do you like it?" She asks.

I look at her big eyes and her wide, toothy smile.

"Of course" I say giving her a small smile.

"Ugh, good. I worked so hard on it and Mrs. Karen thought I was going to faint at one moment because of how concentrated I was" She's says looking the painting up and down.

"Well, i can see how hard you worked on it. It's a great piece. You are truly better than Leonardo DiCaprio" I say.

You know, it's nice to have Lana around here.

Although what's probably going to go down tonight....I think Lana should've went over to a friends or something.

"I thought you said it was Leonardo DiVinci" Lana confusingly stated.

"Let's just go with Leonardo DiCaprio because, why not? He's hot and he could paint in Titanic so" I say winning a small giggle from Lana.

"Girls! Dinner is ready" Ethan called from down the hallway.

"You know Ethan looked upset in the car. He didn't even bother to tell me how great of an artist I am" Lana says looking down at her hands.

I pull my covers off of my body and I pull Lana into a hug.

"Well since he's a pissy old man, I'll do it for him" I say clearing my throat, "Lana, oh my, my! You are one great artist! This is one of the most amazing pieces I have ever seen!"

Lana laughs and falls back beside me on my pillows.

I can't help but chuckle at her naturally weird laugh.

She literally just opens her mouth and nothing comes out.

The girl opens up so wide only to let puffs of air out.

It's the funniest sight though.

Lana finally sat up and looked down at her painting one last time before looking up at me.

"You know Lynn, it was actually really weird. I got into the car and Ethan greeted me normally and then I went on about my painting and once I told him it was a painting of you his face went from happy to upset. Like right when I said 'Lynn' he just I don't know"

I bite the side of my cheek before shrugging.

"I was a sassy child earlier and got him all butt hurt" I said before hopping off my bed and on to the cool wood flooring.