3. The nervous doll

This chapter is dedicated to MagicalMinion for the beautiful cover.

____________________

Ahad's pov:

I groaned when the sunlight hit my face, cursing under my breath I picked my mobile from the side table to check the time, "God! It's quarter past seven." I told to myself and ran to the bathroom.

I took bath brushed my teeth and came out of the bathroom. I heard a scream and saw maid Sabina with the coffee tray, she dropped it and ran away.

"What is wrong with her or what is wrong with me??" I thought to myself. When a cold air hit my body I realized I didn't wear my towel .

"Hell! " I mumbled and wrapped myself with a towel.

I walked past my bed to reach my closet, I took a black Armani suit and matched it with red tie. I gelled my hair and combed it back, I took a last glance at the mirror.

Ahad Yusif Khan , the arrogant and heartless business man and the heart throb of many girls in the city stood in his own way.

I have to rush to my office and complete the important works soon. If I didn't reach on time Rizwan would kill me.

Today is my only best friend Rizwan's engagement, he was so happy to have reshma in his life.

I climbed down the stairs and met someone I hate , she is my father's wife, I ignored her and walked straight to my white Audi.

I heard my father calling me from the living room but I didn't bother to listen because I am not in the mood to discuss any crap now. I already told him I am not interested in marriage and I will stand in my decision no matter what...

------------------------------

In Office

I reached my office and went through my work. I called uncle Usmaan the chief project manager to get some clarification on the current project, but my assistant, Aayath told me he took off today.

I looked at the time it's almost ten, so I picked the Rolex watch I bought for Rizwan and headed to the venue.

I reached the venue, the one word my mouth uttered was "beautiful". I went inside and met Rizwan by my phone rang suddenly, God it's my dad. I picked it in the final ring I turned to my back and told him about my whereabouts.

Once I cut the call and turned around I saw a girl staring at me, but she averted her gaze and went to the other side. I didn't notice her properly, but I am sure she was wearing a purple lahenga.

A wicked smirk played on my face, when I thought about that mystery girl.

After all I am Ahad, the heart throb of many girls I am so much used to such kinds of staring.

Later on I heard a beautiful music, I turned to the direction and found that music was a beautiful laughter of a girl.

In a minute, I was lost in her deep black big eyes. Her fair completion make her look like a wax doll, she is lean and was wearing purple lehenga. She is the definition of beauty.

Wait purple lahenga, Oh! She's the same girl who stared at me moments ago.

Once she caught me staring at her she averted her gaze and went to the other side. Which she exactly did moments ago .

But wait am I staring at her "No Ahad you can't do this." I thought to myself and turned away.

However, within seconds my eyes started searching her. I found her on the other side simultaneously she caught me staring at her again, she got nervous.

Oh how much I like her nervousness! I got intruded by a pat on my shoulder, surprisingly it was Usmaan uncle the chief project manager of my company.

And he was interrupted by a lady in her late forties I thought she must be his wife. She told him she was searching for their daughter.

Usmaan uncle shook his head and told his wife " There she is!! " I looked in that direction reluctantly and shocked to find the same girl in that lovely purple color.

"So that doll is Usmaan uncle's daughter!! " I thought to myself.

It's gonna be fun.....

-------------------------------------------

How is the chapter friends and how is Ahad?? What do you think about his character? What happens when Ahad meets Zoya will she be nervous, or she will react back.. Let's see in the next chapter.

And I dedicate this chapter to @background21

She helped me a lot with my work.

Vote and comment !!