18

Xavier's outfit above^!

Thea's outfit above^!

"Thea, wake up!" a voice shouted whilst shaking me alive as I could feel my eyelids flutter open on their own. I groaned and tried kicking the person away, wanting to hold onto sleep but eventually, I felt it slip away.

"What do you want?" I asked as I rubbed both of my eyes and sat up straight.

"You leave in two days," I heard Keith's voice start. "We want to spend as much time with you as possible."

"Great, let me sleep," I said, going back under the blanket until I felt a cold wind settled on my body as the blanket was suddenly ripped away from the surface of my body. "If I was naked, you would be dead."

"You don't sleep naked," Kody replied with a snort as I snapped open my eyes and threw my pillow at him aimlessly only to find myself throwing the pillow at the door.

I looked around my room to find out that it was a bit of a mess. Yesterday when Xavier had confessed that it was him in the picture, I couldn't believe it as I got him to tell me our adventures to test him and to my absolute surprise, he had named each and one of them as if he never allowed the memories to disappear even after finding out that I had lost my memory. He could've given up on hope. But he didn't. It was absolutely overwhelming for me to get all my memories back at the same time but it was worth it.

"Where's Xavier?" I asked with an arched eyebrow as I looked around the room to see only Kody and Keith leaning against the doorframe with a smirk playing on both of their lips.

"He's talking to mom," Keith answered.

I shrugged casually.

"About yesterday," Keith started with concern. "I didn't want to tell Xavier but there was something about him and-"

"I understand Keith," I replied, lifting my hand up to stop him in the middle of his sentence. "At least I got my memories back."

The twins looked at each other, their smirk dissolving and a smile replacing as they both nodded and saluted me before leaving me in my peace. I  walked to my study desk where I had left the picture of Xavier and I on the table. I smiled at the picture before making my way to the bathroom that was just on the opposite side of my room.