Chapter 12

I left for the movies, and met up with Toby.

"What do you want to watch?" Toby asked me.

"How about Finding Dory?" I told him. (Lol I want to see it so badly, who else wants to watch it?)

"No that's stupid it's a kid movie and the movie theater will be filled with a bunch of little bratty kids." He exclaimed.

   I scoffed. 

"How rude what did kids ever do to you?" I asked him.

"Let's just say I had a messed up childhood." He said to me.

"Let's watch Captain America: Civil War." He said. (In all honesty I haven't watched the movie yet and I'm hoping to do so this summer.

  Didn't he just ask me what I WANTED to watch?? 

"Oh I guess I'm not a huge fan of Captain America it has boy written all over it and my brothers will probably want me to watch it with them." I told him.

"Can we not talk about your brother for 2 minutes?" He said.

"What do you have a problem with my brothers?" 

"Yeah I kind of do, there always hating on me."

"Well I'm sorry but I can't control them they're wild beast, and plus you only met half of them you haven't seen the other half and trust me you don't want to." 

"Whatever let's just watch Finding Dory." Toby said.

  This guy I mean first he says that the movie is childish, now he wants to watch it. What is with this boy?

"One ticket for Finding Dory please." I told the lady sitting in the booth handing over 10 dollars.

"You're not paying for my ticket?" Toby asked me.

"Is this a trick question?" I asked him.

"Um no this is a serious question I left all my money at home, I thought you were going to pay."

"Well that sucks for you because I ain't paying for your ticket I'm not your personal bank account."  I told him.

"Burnnnn." The lady in the booth yelled.

Toby and I looked at the lady weirdly before going back to our conversation.

"Well sorry buddy I'm not buying your ticket and I decided that I'm going to the movies alone."

"Fine."

"FINE."

   I walked inside the movie theater practically steaming the entire way to the movies. I go inside and sit all the way in the back wanting to be alone and plus the fact that I didn't know anybody here. I forgot about my popcorn so I went outside the room to get some food but then I saw nachos and slushie. I bought a blue raspberry slushie, nachos, and a large popcorn with a lot of butter.

  Halfway through the movie I had to go pee, I bet it was the blue raspberry slushie. I went off in search of the bathroom. I finished the movie and went outside to see Toby standing there, he saw me and ran up to me asking for forgiveness.

"I don't know Toby you were really rude."

"I know I was just in a bad mood before because of my sister."

"It's okay just warn me that you're not in the mood." 

"Okay."

  Hey guys this a filler chapter because I'm having writer's block and I'm sorry I keep putting off the book. 

Happy Readings 😊😊