Chapter 41 Reset..

" He was like a brother to me ...a delicate young brother..."

"Did you even remember your dream , pushing yourself to the limit till you collapse !!"

"Minamino does !! he search for the clues to find you're mother , to make your dream come true !!!

When Yomiko heard this Miyoko's strong words pierced through her heart like a knife..she was right she was so mad her anger clouded her mind...

"He had a slight fever when he left that day searching , he looked for days collapse in some street due to his fever and exhaustion., it's a good thing someone saved him...!!"

"Calm down Miyoko .." 

said Raika while holding her Doctor you can come in now ,his looking for minamino when we help him he said he knew Yomiko's mom as well so we led him here...at that moment Doctor Kiritani entered the Room..

"I'm Doctor Keisuke Kiritani , i'm a friend of your mother , i took care of her when she's in a coma..."

Everyone was in shock when they heard that , even Mimiko..

"W-what do you mean , i was in a coma ?" Mimiko ask

"Yes , me and my wife found you 17 years ago lying in the pool of your own blood , you were half dead back then , but somehow you fight back and survived but , you were in a coma for 5 years , when you wake up you don't remember anything , you were suffering from amnesia , until one day you were in a slight accident you hit your head hard and that's when..."

"I woke up in the hospital....and remembered Yomiko..." she murmured in awe .. "

"When minamino visits me in , ive decided to help out , call a few friends did my own research and i found out about your past Mimiko..." the doctor saud while looking at Mimiko...

"Please tell me doctor , i want to know..." she said

"There's seems to be a lot happening right now , i could tell you some other d - "

"Please doctor , i wan't to know..." begs Mimiko..

"Well , alright.....a detective friend told me this story the case were close and all the culprits were caught except for your husband. He left you with a younger woman and a large dept from a lot of bad people , you were protecting Yomiko that's why you left her at the Orphanage , the syndicate who was after you were forcing you to sell Yomiko when she was a baby and plans to rise her as a sex worker..."

"You were hiding  for 2 years when they finally caught you , they shot you 5 times for not telling about Yomiko's whereabouts  , and left you for dead that's when my wife and i found you.."

Finally the truth was out , the unknown events , the circumstances it was all revealed to them ..They were all speechless , the shocking truth about Yomiko and Mimiko's past..

"I-i'm sorry....." 

That's all Yomiko could mutter  , she falls to her knees breakdown weeping , Mimiko rushes to her , uncertain if she's hugged her or not, Yomiko jumps into her arms...

"I'm sorry , i'm so sorry mama'..."

 " i didn't know , i didn't know !!"

"I'm sorry , i'm so sorry this is all my fault !!"

At long last , those words , words that Mimiko longed to hear , she can't hold back her tears anymore , she hugged her daughter tightly and she's never letting her go again...

But then...

*BAMM!!*

Miyoko punch the hospital floor so hard her fist was  bleeding..as he slowly stands up..

"This is not the time  , nor the place for that..."

Miyoko was angry , her housemates never seen her that angry before , they were all startled by her sullen behavior..

"Miyoko! what's gotten into to you  , i understand your still mad about what happen but this is uncalled for , apologize to them..." Raika seized.. 

"I'm sorry !!" as she was about to run to the door ...

"Uhm...excuse me ..?"

Minamino , he had woken up...

"There was a lot of shouting and crying i uh..." 

When Yomiko saw this she suddenly hugged minamino while crying..

"I'm so sorry ..."

"It's all my fault !!"

"Forgive me!!"

Her voice is trembling as she's finally relieved that everything is now okay..or she believed...

"I forgive you, but i ...., M-Miyoko ?! You are Miyoko , right ? , you look a bit different you seemed to have two balloons in your chest ..." 

he smiled innocently

As he stares at Miyoko , completely ignoring her crying girlfriend who's staring at her confused..

"H-huh ?!"

"I'm sorry but , who are you people ?!' 

"Miyoko , have you seen Minasumi , and how about Mom and Dad ?"

"W-What ?!" 

said the shocked childhood friend..