Texts From The Boss

After the mysterious eyes of Mr. Austin Carter I decided to go for a little ride to get my mind back in control. I turned up the volume to When I'm Small by Phantogram.

Phantogram is my favorite band duo. Their music always knew how to make me forget about things. In this case it was my boss that I hardly even knew that had me in this crazy state of mind.

Averey he is your boss, this is strictly professional. He doesn't want a relationship with you other than professionally. Get him out of your mind till tomorrow comes. After driving for about an hour. I decided to go back to my apartment and take a nap. A much needed one for that matter.

After I arrived home I noticed my apartment was clean. Lucus and Jailene of course. I found a note on the counter.

Peaches, we hope your interview went well! We decided to pick up a little since we made a mess last night from the sleepover. Dishes are washed, living room is clean and back to the way it was and I personally made your bed because I know when you get home that's exactly where you are headed. Call us when you have time to!
Love, Lucus & Jailene

P.S I bet that boss of yours was staring at your you know what the whole time. Kisses! XOXO

I seriously have the most best friends in the whole world. They know me so well. After reading the note I got a water bottle out of the fridge and went straight to my room. I changed to an oversized V-neck t-shirt and flopped onto my bed. This morning had me mentally and emotionally drained.

I woke up totally disoriented. I realized that I was home. I checked to see what time it was when I realized I had a few text messages from an unknown number. I opened them.

Ms. Adams save this number to your phone I need to have contact with you at all times.
- Austin C.
3:42

Don't forget tomorrow at 8:00.
-Austin C.
3:51

And yet another one...

Are you ignoring me on purpose? It's making me mad not hearing from you and you wouldn't want to see me when I'm mad.
- Austin C.
4:34

How did he even get me number? This guy is unbelievable. I should respond I don't want to make my new boss angry at me before the first day has even started.

Sorry Sir. I was occupied with something. I have saved your number as ordered. Trust me to know it won't happen again. How did you get my number?
- Averey A.
4:40

Well look who decides to reply. I'm glad you can at least follow directions. And I have my ways. See you tomorrow.
- Austin C.
4:43

Boy he was even bossy through text. As I dragged myself out of bed I realized I slept for a while and I was quite hungry. I decided to make pesto chicken for one with a nice glass of wine. I loved to cook it put me into the zone. I attached my phone to my Beats Pill. Let's go with Midnight City by M83. I need something soothing yet hyped up.

After cooking my dinner I sat on the couch and watched t.v.

Shoot I forgot to text Jailene and Lucus about my interview. A short one will have to do.

Hey btw I got the job. I'm so nervous yet excited at the same time. & thank you for picking up! It was nice coming home to a clean apartment. Kisses! XOXO
- Averey A.

After receiving congratulations texts from both of them I decided I should plan on what to wear tomorrow.

After destroying my closet I went with a black jumpsuit with a light pink blazer paired with light pink pointed heels. This should do.

After realizing it took me over two hours to figure something out to wear I realized it was midnight. I should try to sleep even though it will be hard since I took a nap earlier. Here goes a sleepless night.