Chapter 2: Making A Deal With Satan's Three Children

Feel free to point out any spelling, grammar, or spacing errors. I would really appreciate it and will fix them right away :)

***

Chapter 2: Making A Deal With Satan's Three Children

"Love you mom," I hang up the phone and continue brushing my straight dark brown hair.

I quickly open my bathroom door and face my room. I already unpacked all of my clothes and even hung a few portraits on the wall to make the room look like it actually belongs to me.

The first time I saw it I was pleased with it. The walls are a plain bright white and at the center of the room is a full sized white bed, which reminds me that I need to buy bed sheets. Directly in front of the bed is a large window and if you open it you can sit down on the roof facing the front yard.

To the right side of the bed is a black desk that I can do homework on. I already placed a framed picture of me and my sister laughing at the camera.

It's my favorite picture of us.

To the left of the bed is my closet. If you open the door you can step inside, but it's only big enough for one person.

The bathroom is on right side of the bed next to my desk. I quickly make my way out and towards the closet to choose my outfit. I grab a simple blue and white sundress with some white sandals and throw it on.

Then I go to my restroom mirror and look at myself thinking of whether I should put makeup on or not.

Maybe just a little.

I pull out a concealer to cover my dark bags surrounding my large brown eyes. Then I curl my lashes before putting on some mascara. Finally, I grab some clear lipgloss and apply it on my small pink lips.

Taking a hold of my black backpack and cellphone I run downstairs.

"JOSH," Vinny yells as I make my way into the kitchen.

"Hey Elliana," Alex smiles as he leans against the kitchen counter shirtless.

Holy mother of hell.

He's gorgeous.

"Hi," I say while grabbing a mug and filling it with coffee trying my best not to look over at him.

"Are you done avoiding us?" Josh asks as he walks into kitchen also shirtless.

So it's been an entire week since I moved in and I wasn't avoiding them. I was just trying my best not to talk to them, but right at this moment, they are making that extremely difficult.

"I wasn't avoiding anyone," I reply while putting bread in the toaster and concentrating on it to avoid looking at their naked bodies.

"Josh, did you take twenty dollars out of my wallet?" Vinny asks his face filled with anger.

"No," Josh shakes his head. "I didn't take them I simply borrowed them."

"Give them back," Vinny glares at him and I roll my eyes.

Why can't they just get along?

"Nope," Josh says popping the p. "I'll pay you back at the end of the week."

"Alex, can I see your wallet?" Vinny asks taking advantage of the fact that Alex's distracted on his cell phone.

"Yeah sure," he says not looking up from his screen.

"Thanks," Vinny grabs the wallet from the counter and takes out twenty dollars. "You owe Alex twenty now."

"What?" Alex looks up realizing what just happened. "I need that money, Vincent."