Chapter 22

Kiara:
I stared at the arena that the guys set up.

"Aside from training how to fight, you'll need to learn how to control your powers" Nicco explained.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"You being an elementra means that you can control any natural substance, thus meaning that you can change everything with a blink of an eye if you manage your powers" Elena explained and I nodded though I was still a little confused.

"Were just waiting for..." Leonardo was stopped by a swirl of wind and someone appearing in the middle.

"Rosseta" Leonardo finished off after a girl with jet black hair appeared in the middle of the arena.

"Sorry I'm late" she smiled at us walking toward Harry who now walked up to him and wrapped his arms around her pulling her into a tight hug.

"Hi hun" Rosseta smiled at Harry.

"Hi love" Harry said still holding her by her waist as they pulled away from the hug and I could help the feeling of pain that crossed my chest.

I felt my feelings changing from anger to calm and immediately knew that Leonardo was playing with my emotions.

"Leo" I hissed.

"Jealous aye" Nicco said in my mind.

"I'm not" I defended back to his mind.

"Sure you aren't" Nicco said in my mind and when I looked at him he was smirking.

"Come I want you to meet someone" Harry told Rosseta, she nodded and he pulled away as she looped her arm with his they walked up to me.

"Kiara, this is Rosseta.. My father's girlfriend" he said gently and I frowned.

"Father?" I asked confused.

"Vampires have a different ruling system... You don't have to 'die' for your son to get the throne" Harry explained and I nodded.

"Rosseta this is... Uh my mate" Harry said smiling at me though he was hesitant about what he was going to say.

Rosseta pulled away and wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me into a tight hug.

"Welcome to the family beautiful" she smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you Rosseta" I smiled.

"Please call me Rose" she said and I nodded.

"Anyway... Why'd you call me again Hazzah?" She asked Harry.

Hazzah eh? I mentally laughed at the nickname but also found it cute the the vampire of all vampires has a nickname...

"As I told you Kiara here is the new elementra... And she needs training" Harry explained.

"She's been learning how to fight with Jacob but she needs proper training in how she could feel and interact with the elements" Dayana explained and Rose nodded.

"So kiddo what do you wanna start with?" She asked and I raised my hands in surrender.

"I didn't even know that I needed training until this morning" I said honestly.

"How'd you think that you'd be good at this?" Rose asked.

"By trying different things..." I smiled awkwardly.

"Pretty and smart... Nice choice Harry" Rose told Harry making me blush.

"Your way is the way every witch or elementra used to train... In case your wondering I am a witch" Rose said and I frowned in confusion.