At Least I Think So

*Your POV*

The next day moved as slow as molasses, which hadn't been a pleasure since you hadn't been able to sleep at all last night or the night before ever since that cloaked figure slammed the pendant around your neck. To be honest, it was starting to make you paranoid. You had spent all of the weekend and Monday trying to do anything possible to get the thing off your neck. It burned your chest whenever it hit near your cleavage and it had gotten to the point where there was a red mark in the middle that scaled the levels of pain in an instant of contact.
              But there was one thing that scared you to white hair: the thing wouldn't come off.
              No matter what you had tried, it wouldn't unlatch. You tried pulling, tugging, cutting, sewing, can-opening, even a chainsaw and a knife, yet nothing worked. It wouldn't move. Wouldn't budge. That cloaked figure had scared you so bad that you may have peed a little... But not the point. The figure had to have been a baddie, or someone that was on Hawk Moth's side who wasn't Nightmare. Nightmare wore metal fractures all around herself and had a light blue glow around her. She never wore a giant black cloak, that wouldn't show off her skin. (She likes to show off a lot of skin)

                 Right now, you're in English, sitting next to Adrien, trying to tug the thing off without anyone noticing

                 Right now, you're in English, sitting next to Adrien, trying to tug the thing off without anyone noticing. Even just resting it on your shirt burned through the fabric and scaled your skin.
                 You didn't think anyone had noticed until the bell rang and as you were leaving class, you heard someone call your name. And the voice was all too familiar. You swiftly turned your head to look in the direction of the person who had called you.

                  Realizing it was Marinette, you looked over at her small purse, which held a small Tiki peaking out of the top

                  Realizing it was Marinette, you looked over at her small purse, which held a small Tiki peaking out of the top. She reminded you that Kindle was in your bag, sleeping solemnly, tuckered out from trying to calm you down about forcing the necklace off. Looking up at her eyes, you saw her blue eyes meet your e/c ones. Slowly, you turned your body to face her as she galloped over to you and pulled you behind the lockers and into the girls locker room. Taking a swift look around, she realized no one was there and gave you a quick once over.
                   "What do you want, Marinette?" You snapped at her.
  You saw her eyes soften a little and you assumed that in a split second they would turn to the menacing, ruthless glare that pushed you off the Eiffel Tower.
                   "I... I wanted to apologize." You heard her faintly whisper.
                   You narrowed your eyes, unbelieving. "I don't believe you. And plus, even if you were telling the truth, it's going to take more than that to get me to forgive you."
                  It was true. This girl standing in front of you had tried to kill you. And now she thinks that just those two 'magic words' would make everything all better again? Did she think this was all a joke? Well, she's about to find out how wrong she is. 
                  "Saying sorry isn't going to cut it, Marinette. I don't know if I can ever forgive you for what you did unless you prove to me that you mean it. That the second I say 'it's okay' you aren't going to try to kill me or tell me drinking poison is good for me or try to steal Adrien from me again."
                   You stopped when you saw a single tear slip down her soft pale cheek. Not making any move to comfort her, you just stared in silence as she sniffled and looked up at you, her eyes wet and glistening with regret.
                   "I... I k-know you probably w-won't forgive m-me but I just thought that I-if I tried explaining m-myself you could at l-east try to u-understand." She couldn't even speak without sobbing or stumbling on her words. Rolling your eyes you dragged her across the locker room to the showers and made her sit down in the corner, leaning against the wall behind you next to her. This was the quietest room in the school, and no one ever went in here because they thought that even since someone threw up in here that the germs had never left.
"Okay. I'm going to give you one more shot. But if you mess this up, you're going to wish you hadn't done what you did... Yeah, that's what I meant to say. Now, spill. Why are you sorry? You don't strike me as the kind to apologize after your actions."
Marinette wiped her nose and coughed a little before starting. "This may sound really weird... But I feel like... I feel like someone else is controlling me. Like, whenever I'm Ladybug someone else is taking control of me. I can't control what I say, I only can see how they react. And I can't control what I do either... That's why I pushed you off the tower... And I'm so so so so sorry, Y/n. You don't even know the half of how sorry I am. I never wanted to hurt you. I never wanted to hurt anyone. But I can't control myself anymore. Even when I'm not Ladybug, I can't control what I do or say... Even think. But... I saw someone. They were in a really dark place... It was like chaos, nothing but swirling darkness, just dark. And then... It came. I don't know if it was a girl or a guy but I knew that it was the thing that was controlling me. Whatever it was grabbed onto me and made me sit down, then did the most painful thing ever. It used a chain and sank it into my temple, I literally screamed out in pain as it connected the other end of the chain to its temple and it was able to control me.
                "I'm so scared, Y/n." I squinted my eyes at her, but believed her. Apparently, I wasn't the only one with a voice inside my head.
               "Do they ever talk to you?" I asked slowly.
               I was more shocked than ever when she nodded her head. So there was another Nightmare... Only inside Marinette's head... Is this what Nightmare had been talking about? Where there more like her?
               What is going on?

.......................

Hey guys!
I know what you're thinking. No, I'm not dead. I just have been having some difficulties and schools been taking up a lot of time. Anyway, here's the newest chapter, I thought that Marinette shouldn't be shunned forever since so many people like her so I just shoved her in there. Hoping she would crack her skull, but didn't happen.
Anyway... Next chapter might be out next week, might not, I've been really busy with a lot of things such as sewing, moving, homework, fashion designing, writing, etcetera.
Well... Here's the Chapterly Quote:

 Here's the Chapterly Quote:

   Love you,

Love you,

Danalpswolf