Confrontation

Jungkook's POV

"Yesssss!!!" I exclaimed after I did a fist bump in the air.

Jimin hyung and I are currently playing NBA in the living room, sharing comfortably a huge bean bag. Taehyung hyung was out shooting for his drama while Jin hyung is in charge for today's breakfast. Yoongi and Namjoon hyung are probably still sleeping as they slept late last night watching something x-rated. 

Yeah, we are not excused from that.

"Ahh. Yeah, Kookie." I chuckled as Jimin hyung pushed me off the bean bag. We already finished three rounds in which all I have won. This little kid still has no jams by the way. He honestly sucks at everything except for dancing. That I give him.

"Why?" I asked, trying so hard not to laugh.

Every time that we don't have a schedule, we just stay at home too tired to really go out. Besides, I'm too caught up in a drama right now that I can't afford to be involved with another one.

Though no one is talking about it, I knew everyone is having a hard time especially since we moved out of the dorm.

Truthfully, I am not dating anyone at the moment. We are on the verge of doing a comeback and I don't want to mess everything up.

We have been through a lot for me to be selfish right now. Plus, me being the youngest would be a total pushover if I will be the one who'll cause all the trouble. They have done a lot of things and favor for me that's enough for me to be thankful for a lifetime.

All the things that have happened these past few weeks were totally bizarre and unexpected but I cannot say that I'm not happy about it, well, everything except that dating scandal.

When the dating scandal went out, our President immediately called my presence in the office. The others are not aware of it. He told me something I have never even imagine, that my half-sister is currently working in the company.

I never told anyone about her, even the members, not because I'm ashamed but because I don't have the courage to admit to everyone how horrible of a brother I am.

The President never told me that we have to live with my noona. He just told me that my actions will result in some serious consequences.

Honestly, I'm a little grateful for this chance. If not for the President, I still might not be able to face her even now.

The guilt that I'm feeling right now is eating me inside. It has been so long since I last saw my older sister. I knew that I was in the wrong then but I never did anything about it.

To be honest, I regret all the years that I've lost my contact with her. We were joint in the hip before.

When I learned that I have an older sister, I was so happy. I did not care about the fact that we don't share the same mom. My mom totally loves her any way that I don't feel any different.

My selfishness took all of the years that we should have been making memories with.

When I found out that she'll be studying abroad, I got mad because she'll leave me behind. I almost do everything with her. She loves the same things that I love. She dances with me and plays with me.

I knew I've hurt her feelings. It's not that I'm not happy for what she has become but during that time, I was just so afraid that she'll forget me, that one day, she won't tell me the things that are bothering her, she won't share me her secrets.

I did not even send her off properly when she left for America. I knew how much she cried because of me. I really want to tell her how sorry I was but I'm not sure how. I'm too ashamed of myself.