Love Elevator 15 - Dominic

This story is dedicated for Kristen. Thanks for the support and for the awesome banner ^^

***

-Recap-

The memories brought me pain again, but I knew after this I would feel that the heavy burden was lifted from my shoulder for a little bit. I kept rocking back and forth on Dom’s lap. He kept trying to comfort me. It has no effect, because I can’t feel anything at this moment. I sobbed hysterically in his chest.

I’ve been living in a lie, by suppressing the memories. There was nothing inside me.  I felt like I was dead inside my heart. Can you save me again, Dom? Please bring me to life.

***

Dominic

I cradled her in my arms. I didn’t sing anymore, but changed it into humming. I was pretty tired, because I’ve already singing for a pretty long time. I loved singing, but my mouth wasn’t as powerful as CD-player. I tried to calm her by patting her back and kissed her forehead. It took me a pretty long time to do that successfully. I knew when she started feeling better. Her heart beat started to beat the same rate as mine; they were beating in the same tunes.

She held me closer and I knew that she needed someone to hold her. I’m glad that I’m the person that hugs her at the moment. Not some other random people. It felt so right. We are really meant to be. I could feel her smile and ugh- I felt aroused. Damn! This wasn’t the right time. But I couldn’t control my body. ‘Come on Dom, get your mind out of the gutter! Your mate is sad and you are aroused now?’ I told myself sternly.

I heard my wolf mumble, ‘Dirty little Dom’. What the hell? He was aroused too and he had the gut to say that to me?

All the thoughts were pushed away, when I felt her taking a deep breath in my chest. It was more like sniffing. I grinned to myself and teased her about it. However, she denied it vehemently. She was getting cuter and I couldn’t hold back myself anymore. I kissed her deeply and senselessly. We got into a heavy and hot make out session.

Believe me or not, this was my first real kiss.

Yes, some bitch tried to kiss me, but I always successfully dodged them or pushed them away. I knew it was cheesy for a guy to try keeping himself for the one, but that was me. I didn’t care when my best friends teased me about it. At least, my mate would be happy about it, right?

And I didn’t regret it.

My mate’s lips tasted so heavenly sweet and juicy. I saw her expression and I knew that she was blushing. With my good werewolf sight, I could see in the dark quite nicely. She ended up sitting on my lap. I sighed to myself. I guess it’s time for me to ask about her past. Where did she get her phobia from? I asked her hesitantly about it. Sooner or later we had to talk about this. The sooner was the better.

She told me her story, while her eyes stared at nothing. She was reminiscing her past with difficulties. She told me how her mom told her to go into the closet and closed it. How her parents fought and how her mom killed herself in front of her. She was alone and scared inside the elevator. What the hell was her parents problems?

I could feel her pain from her voice. She kept rocking back and forth on my lap. I tried to do anything I could think of in order to comfort her. She was sobbing hysterically in my chest. What could I do to make her feel better? Ugh- I never had this kind of experience with girls. Troy would know cheesy things to do or maybe funny things to say. I had to find an idea.

I kissed the top of her head. Then, I decided to distract her with my own experience for a minute, before I asked another question about her past. “You know . . . I am afraid of boobies!” I blurted it out without thinking.