Chapter 66...

It took another hour till we all arrived at a broken down hotel, where I see Perries car that I was roughly shoved out of last night, that moment would never leave my mind. And I hate that, I want him to change so bad. Liam hadn't said anything if Harry replied to the text message. So I'm guessing Harry has yet to read the message which may be a good thing, if I even get out of this alive.

I watch Niall open the car door for me again, he had been locking the door behind me just incase. I would never purposely jump out of the car and hurt the baby, but I guess he was just being cations.

I slowly get out of the car being careful. I wait till Liam and Niall are both beside me till we walk to the lobby. Niall presses the elevator button and we all wait till it dings. I wounded if they do have guns on them, and if I could steal one.

Once the elevator doors open we all cram into the small enclosed room. Liam presses level three and we all wait again, non of us talking.

Niall had started talking to me, only once or twice. But Liam has yet to speak a word to me, he's just protecting himself. If I were him I'd do the same just so I wouldn't get into any sort of trouble.

We all walk out of the elevator and walk to a hotel room. Niall knocks and we wait yet again. I sigh when zayn answers the door, he smiles at all of us. I look to find perrie passed out on the bed inside. The baby beside her.

She had to leave the hospital early then usual since we're now with fugitives.

" Payton, Harry wants you next door" zayn says speaking calmly. Trying not to wake either perrie or the baby. I nod hanging my head down as I walk down the hall to the next room. I softly knock on the door not wanting him to answer and open the door but I'm disappointed when he does.

He narrows his eyes as he steps out of the road giving me enough room to enter. But I don't my feet now glued to the floor. I don't want to be yelled at any more, or be shoved around by someone who claims to love me, which is complete bullshit in my eyes.

" Payton. Come in. Now" he speaks deadly. His voice sounding just as harsh as last night. If he shoved me out of the car, I'm guessing he would do more.

" I don't want to Harry " I shake my head holding my hands under my underarms. Harry groans deeply grabbing hold of my arm pulling me into the room making me stumble as he slams the door closed behind him.

" you take me as a joke Payton. And I'm completely sick of it" he spits walking closer, making me take more steps backwards till I'm cornered in the corner of the room, I want to shrink down so small so he won't see me. I want to get away without being yelled at or hurt.

He places his hands on either side of my head, his heavy breathing fanning my face.

" I don't" I whisper looking down. This is breaking me in two, he believes that I'm playing him. I narrow my eyes still looking down. He's testing me.

" can I ask you something Harry?" I ask now my voice sounding weaker. Any moment now I will brake into tears because of the truthful words I'm about to speak.

He nods rolling his eyes as he looks away from me while he also takes his hands down now standing across the room staring at me. He's changed so much, I'm scared I'll never find him again.

" what have I given up to be with you, and what have you given up to be with me. Please listen to what I'm saying, because it's both me and your child on the line. I will walk out that door, if it kills me. Cause you clearly don't want me, when I'm given you everything yet you give me nothing Harry. " I speak slowly and softly, my lips beginning to tremble along with my hands. I don't want to leave. I don't want to give up this easy but he's given me little to no chance.

" I've forgiven you for so many unforgivable things, but I still come back to you. I want to know you feel the same way" I now let the tears escape my eyes as I kept my eyes on him, wanting so bad to look away. To walk away. But my eyes stayed glued along with my feet. I love him, I know I do. If I didn't I wouldn't be here today.

" please, just tell me you love me or I'm going and I won't look back, I'll keep the baby. But you won't" I finally finish clenching my fists digging my nails into my palm as I wait for his response, I want to scream out in pain, the pain he's causing to me at this very moment is heartbreaking. He blinks a few times taking everything in before sighing loudly.

" I don't know if I can't change Payton, I've been this way since I was born. I was raised to be dominate Payton. " he shakes his hair running a hand through it before taking steps towards me.

" I'm sorry, and I've said sorry about all the horrible things that I have caused on you and I am, that was the truth. But I can't change. " he brakes eye contact now looking down. My tears fall from my face to my shoes.

" I want the Harry that made that room, the room where our baby was meant to be, the baby that you once loved but have grown detached from it. But I'm leaving Harry cause I know that, that Harry was long gone. Along with Victoria and aria. " I finish and wipe my tears finally walking to the door. Aria is still alive, but she's not the same. She's gone. Just like Harry.

" your not leaving Payton" his low voice returns. He yet again narrows his eyes at me, expecting me to fight back. I'm over fighting.

" I don't care anymore Harry" I whimper turning around to face him, I take my finger with the ring wrapped around it and threw it to him, watching it land softly on the ground.

" I won't be having your child Harry" I approve of myself. He can't be the father, so I won't be a mother.

" and what the fuck does that mean" he growls, I frown looking at him.

" you've tied me down Harry, and if I have to stay here. I will not let a child in this world and be in the same atmosphere as me. I'm not allowing it, I would never let my baby be tied down with me. " I brush over my finger where the ring once was.

I then feel myself being shoved harshly against the wall. A gasp leaving my mouth not expecting any of this.

" get off me" I whimper loudly my cries becoming louder as his hands press harder in my hips.

" stop Harry" I scream almost hearing my bones crack under his hands as he squeezes even more.

Everything then becomes in slow motion, the front door opens a worried Liam, Niall and Louis enter the room. Quickly understanding what's happening.

I then lose my hearing, the yelling and screams from Harry's mouth becoming muted. I slide my body down the wall when Louis pulls Harry's body off of mine. Niall quickly coming to my side.

My eyes then become heavier. Still feeling the soft hiccups and whimpers leaving my mouth as he tries to talk to me. I'm traumatised, from the man I love.

" Payton stay with me"

" fuck Harry there's to much blood"

At that moment it all went black the complete sound of nothing. The best sound of them all.

...

I hope this chapter make you to upset, I got the inspiration from a song I used to listen to by Keith urban.
Anyways I will be updating tomorrow, I hope this is worth it and you all like where this is heading, this story has almost got up to one million reads. Which is something which I never thought was possible with my work.

Thank you all so much, you have no idea how much it means to me that people actually like what I write. :) xxx

Alexis.

I may have a photo on my Instagram for this chapter. 1dfanfics1069