Rules/Key/Personal Info

** This book is undergoing editing and rewriting **
S/o to fazzza for the cover ❤ tell your friends about them!

Welcome to Crush x Reader One Shots! Here's some of the key:

 ➳C/N: Crushes Name

 ➳F/N: Friend Name

 ➳H/C,H/L,H/S: Hair Color, Length, and Style.

 ➳C/H/C,C/H/L,C/H/S: Crushes ^

 ➳F/B,F/C,F/S,F/O: Favorite Band, Color, Song, and Outfit (Depending if I give you one or not.)

If there is more I will add them. Here are my rules:

➳ You sinful children. There is two lemons, and two lemons only. If you would like a lemon, please PM me and I will write it myself, and message it to you. Feel free to put it into another story of yours, just give me credit.

➳ Send me suggestions! I take all of them, and if I don't like it, please don't feel bad and stop reading the story. 

➳ Don't be rude kiddies. If you're rude, i won't respond back to you. I've gotten enough hate already.

➳ If you don't like what I write, say, or do, don't be rude about it. if you get triggered, keep it to yourself.

➳ Lastly, have fun! I hope you enjoy this book. I include many puns, references, jokes, and funny things in this book, so I hope you get a kick out of it. it's mainly in the newer chapters since this is undergoing editing and rewriting. 

 ➳ Here are my social medias for future references, chapter hints, or if you wanna talk!

           ➳ YouTube: SpxceCrxsps

           ➳ Email for business* purposes: serenitymae10/gmail.com

            ➳ Wattpad: Second account currently being made. I also do wattpad messaging. 
                 Snap: reniwuzhere

If you've made it this far, comment the first letter of your crush's name and one characteristic about them that you love. I'll give you a shoutout in my chapters ahead and possibly in my description ;). 

➳*My business purposes are for covers, animations, drawings, personal stories, commissions, requests, and prizes. Please do not email me there for any other purposes.