Macarons || Baker!Reader x Introverted!Crush

➳ Okay, so, when I first wrote this, I wrote 'macaroons', which are southern cookies, and not the French kind. It's macarons. Thanks everyone who pointed that out. <3

Please read the bottom.

-----------------------------------------

You finished the last topping on your cupcake. You worked for your family bakery nearby the school, you were allowed to leave early to work since you were very busy with students coming in every day.

The regular you loved the most was C/N. They ordered rainbow macaroons with coffee every morning and evening. You wonder if they ever get sick of those. You've been watching them for awhile-

YOU ARE NOT A STALKER. DON'T THINK THAT! (r u shore owo)

-and they seem to LOVE them, and they're so cute. They don't really converse often with other people, you could tell they were a natural introvert. Their H/S H/C hair. ...I wonder how they do it. They don't seem to be impressing anyone.

It was the middle of your shift until they finally came up.

"'Sup C/N. The regular?" You say, wiping your hands off on your apron. They nod with a smile and hand you a roll of money.

1,2,3,4...20?!

You never got this big of a cash tip. They only cost five dollars! With the price of the drink, six! You read a little note on there;

"Keep the change ;)"

Your face turned beet red as you got out the box and freshly made coffee the way they like it and sent it over to their table. "Thank you." They said politely. Nobody else came in and only a few other people were in your bakery, the sun soon falling into an ember slumber.

"Whatcha drawing?" You say as you sit down at his table. "N-nothing...just a simple drawing." They say, scratching the back of their neck. After a couple second silence, you brought up the courage to say, "Can I see it?" He stumbles with his words a little bit, as he drags you out of the store.

"On one condition," They say with a small smile. You nod.

"Share a macaroon....and go out with me?" They say, a red blush filling their face.

You show a bright smile, signaling a yes.

They showed you the picture;

It was of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's some things:

➳ No matter what you say, I'm keeping the gender neutral. Looking at my statistics, 1/4 of my readers are male. It would be awkward.

➳ Who got Miraculous Ladybug vibes from this? I certainly did. Editing this and reading the first paragraph I basically screeched MARINETTE. If you did, comment 'Dupain-Cheng's Bakery' ad you'll get a shoutout!

➳ Suggestions are open!!

➳ Thank you for reading this. Have a fabulous rest of your day.

-Reni