Meet The Ex Wife: Cookie Lyon (What a Woman)

The young woman Janice wanted to take a bath, so Lucious let her use his shower in his personal bathroom. He also gave her one his long white T shirts and a pair of his Polo boxers. 'She should be good, but female clothes is what she needs. Maybe I can get Cookie to buy her some. But that means I'll have to tell her about this girl.' He totally didn't want his Ex thinking the wrong shit.

Janice was so happy and feeling blessed that she was able to shower. 'That man upstairs is looking out for me as always. Also that man in the other room is too, no matter how tough he acts.' Janice giggled at her thought and finished drying off. Once she put on the clothes he gave her. She was brushing her teeth. 'Maybe Mr.Lyon can help me become something, but my family gave up on me: but I will show them. The only problem is that he might be married and I totally don't want to impose on his family.' Janice had a lot to think about. Then she heard banging on the door. "Look hurry up girl, I'm ready to take my ass to bed. And you should get some rest also." Janice opened the door laughing. Lucious looked irked at the young girl. 'This lil girl is trippin, she needs to get her ass out of my room, before I throw her on my bed. It had been a while since I had some, but I won't do that.' *Sigh* Janice walked passed him and stopped at the window. "I love the view of you have from your home. Who were all the boys and the pretty woman in the pictures downstairs?" Lucious smirked at her. "You're nosey aren't you, well since you asked, that was my Sons and my ex-wife, who you will be meeting tomorrow." Janice turned towards him. "Why? He chuckled. Well because I can't go shopping with you, im not a woman. But don't worry Cookie will be there to hook you up once I ask her." Janice still looked kinda nervous. "Well OK, if you say she'll be cool with it. Sorry I just have really bad nerves, but I just can't take people judging me." Janice sighed. Lucious watched her closely, then muttered. "Hmm you have no reason to worry about people judging you." Janice turned towards him. "what?!" He shook his head. "Nothing, now get the hell out of my room. I'll show you yours." He started walking out. Janice felt a little hurt. 'Just when I think we were bonding.' She followed him slowly. Lucious knew just from the silence he said the wrong thing. Once they approached the room that's hers. He turned to her. "I'm sorry, if I was rude or if I'm being harsh or mean. I didn't grow up the same way as you did, but we did live similar situations. I do want to help you Janice." Just from hearing the speech, she understood just alittle more about him. Janice smiled and hugged Lucious again. "Thank you Mr.Lyon, I'm glad that you are taking the time out to help me. And I just hope I live up to your expectations." She told him. Lucious smirked. "Yeah, don't worry with me producing you. You won't have to pay me back." After that he walked the long hallway back to his room. Janice shook her head. 'I better watch my heart, I'm not here for that.'

Same night 3:47am

Janice was awakened by the hard thunder striking. 'Oh no please not that. I can't stay in here by myself, gotta go find Lucious.' Her last thought had her getting out of her bed and out the room. Janice lightly jogged down the hallway, until she came to the two master doors leading to his bedroom. Janice noticed it wasn't fully closed but cracked. She slipped inside. Now Lucious told Janice that he had cameras all over his home, but she didn't care because she wouldn't ever think of harming him. So she looked around it was dark, but huge the but the only light there was shining from the window. The raining splashed against the window hard. Janice didn't have time to look at the photos he also had on the dresser, because a large lightling struck along with thunder. She jumped and covered her mouth from the scream that wanted to escape.

Now Janice looked over to the king size bed to see Lucious knocked out to the world.

She walked over to the other side that he wasn't occupying and got under the cover. 'I hope he doesn't kick me out because I came in here. Maybe he'll be understanding that thunderstorms scare me.'
As she shifted trying to get comfortable, not noticing she was moving closer to the cold ruthless sleeping man. Janice noticed he had a black tank top and black shorts on. 'Good at least he's decent, and it won't be weird. Lucious is handsomely distracting, but he won't get to me. Totally not here for that, God put me here for a reason and that's to get my life together.' It's crazy what sleep makes you do.
Later as she was sleeping, sleepily Janice scooted up and layed her head on the light skin man's chest. Drifting back to dreamworld.

A/N: Since this story is old, I had to cut the chapter in two. Damn I write too much. But I don't really care for this story like my new ones.)