Chapter 20

This chapter is more of a filler for you guys, so it's not as exciting as the other chapters. I wanted to get a chapter in before I get really busy. The next few chapters are going to be big so it may take me a bit longer to write them. I'm going to be pretty busy this week so please don't kill me if I don't upload until Thursday. 

Thank you to everyone who fanned, voted, and commented. You guys are the best :)

(Picture of Jason on the side)

(P.S. Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes)

************************************************************************************************************************

                        Chapter 20

Sutton’s POV:

            My head throbbed and pounded as I rolled over, tucking myself further under my comfy sheets. A minute later I sighed as I realized the threads of sleep had already left and I wasn’t going to be able to sleep again. Peeking my head up over the covers, I yawned and pressed a hand to my head. Sunlight streamed in through my balcony doors and blinded my bleary eyes. With great reluctance, I dragged myself into a sitting position and swung my legs over my bed. Mumbling incoherently, I walked across the room and pulled my robe on. It was then that I remembered Lisa had slept over last night because her drunken self had broken down crying in the car over her spat with Spencer. At least she has her mate, I thought bitterly. Nope, nope, no. I was not going there, I wasn’t going to think about him today.

I hate you asshole. My wolf growled at me.

Oh, can it will ya? My head is killing me and I’m not in the mood to listen to your complaints.

Like I care. We had him, for the love of God we were kissing him! And then you just had to get upset with him. Again. He probably thinks we’re drama queens. Well she wasn’t happy with me.

Better than being lying dirt bags. I told her.

Doesn’t matter, we’ll just go find the girl and tear her apart. Then he’ll have to come back to us.

Jeez, it’s like you don’t get it. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. But fool me a third time? You’d have to be an idiot. I wasn’t about to let that happen.

What I get is that I have a mate and I want him. What I get is that you are too stupid to admit you want him too. I know he wants us, I can hear his wolf howl for me when we’re close.

Howl all he wants, howl all you want, it’s not happening. I told her firmly. I quickly blocked my mind off from her before she could retort. I had a feeling that if I let her keep talking, I just might be able to forgive Evan and I wasn’t ready for that. I just needed some time to think.

            I glanced at the clock and my eyebrows raised. Three in the afternoon. Wow, I guess Lisa and I had really been tired. I walked over to my bed and picked up a pillow, promptly chucking it at her a second later.

            “Umph.” She muttered as it hit her in the face. She burrowed under my pillows and curled up. She looked so tired, I didn’t have it in me to wake her up. Turning I walked out of my room and prayed Jason was out. No such luck.

            “Hey Sutton.” Jason said cheerfully when I walked into the kitchen. I grimaced at his loud voice and happy tone. Not that there’s anything wrong with him being happy, but at the moment I don’t really think I could handle his excitement.

            “Not so loud please.” I muttered, gesturing towards my head. He nodded understandingly. I felt him watch me as I grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge and shook some asprin out of the bottle. I wasn’t one to be watched, it made me nervous for some reason. “Is there something you needed?” I asked, irritated.