Chapter 1

Lexus' POV

I had already caught her body. 

I supported her but then I felt a hot liquid on my chest. 

 "Aish!" I exclaimed.

She just vomited on my polo shirt. Aish! It's so disgusting! 

 "She turned to face me and laughed again."

"There's some dirt on your shirt," I rolled my eyes. You did this!"

She gave me a tissue, and I accepted it. I wiped it without breathing.

I held my breath, but I could still smell it. Yuck! I almost puked when I smelled it.

"She took her key and walked towards her car. Then she tried to open the car door."

"Why is this..." She was getting on her nerves. She couldn't put the key inside.

I gasped irritably and followed her. I snatched the key from her hand and helped her.

She faced me with a smile again. Her eyes were so dreamy. She's drunk.

"You know what, I like you. Come hug me." I ignored her. "I love you..." She hugged me and rained kisses on my chest, neck, and shoulder.

"Hey... Stop it," I told her.

"Stop yourself, you handsome!" She laughed loudly.

I rolled my eyes. "Look, you kissed your dirt on this shirt." I showed her the kiss mark on the area where she vomited.

Her smile slowly faded while her eyes slowly went down. 'Damn you,' was all my reaction when her body dropped on mine.

I had no choice but to support her body. Now, she fell asleep, FOR REAL. I rolled my eyes and guided her to the back of the car.

While driving, I couldn't stop myself from looking at the center mirror. Her hair strands covered her face, but I could still see her thin lips. I remembered her kiss. Damn, honestly, she's a good kisser. I wonder how her lips taste when they landed on my lips just like what I watched in some porn... I mean in some drama.

I smirked and faced forward. "Oh, Geez!" I quickly stepped on the brake pedal, and then my head banged on the steering wheel. "AW!" I caressed my forehead irritably.

"Ouch..." I heard a small feminine voice from the back. I checked, but she's not at the back now. She is on the car floor.

I inhaled slowly and exhaled quickly, then I shrugged my shoulders. Well, she deserved that.

In the mansion, they let me in because Mrs. Nash allowed it.

We went to the guest room to chat.

I smirked and faced in front. "Oh Geez!" I quickly stepped on the brake pedal then my head banged on the steering wheel. AW! I caressed my forehead irritably. 

"Ouch..." I heard a small feminine voice at the back.I looked back to check on her. Where is she?

I searched the back of the car anxiously, and my eyes finally landed on her. 

She is on the car floor. 

My face remained unmoved, showing no flicker of empathy as I observed her in pain.

I inhaled slowly and exhaled quickly then I shrugged my shoulders. Well, she deserved that.    

***

In the mansion, they let me in because Mrs. Nash allowed me. 

Background Check: 

Mrs. Nash was a really strong and important person. People listened to what she said because she had a big impact on many things. She was confident and determined, and she made a positive difference wherever she went. Her smart thinking helped her overcome difficulties, and she inspired others to do the same. She was a role model for many, a symbol of strength and leadership

Mrs. Nash was a clever woman who married Evelyn's father, (which made her to be the step mom of Evelyn) and she became wealthy too. But what makes her special is that even after her husband passed away, she didn't just keep his money; she grew it even more in the business world. She's smart and hardworking, and her success shows that she deserves every bit of her wealth

And of course, this is my target, my mission. 

We went to the guest room to chat.

She asked how I met her daughter, so I told her the whole story, but I didn't mention the 'spying' part, of course. I explained that I was passing by when I recognized her daughter.

She thanked me for helping her daughter and then offered me a job. "You said you are from Elite Agency and you are currently looking for a job, right? What if I make you her guard?" she asked with a convincing smile. 

"Mrs. Nash, I am only..."

"No, No, No... Don't call yourself ONLY... I think you are someone that I have been looking for to guard my daughter." She smiled sheepishly.

At that moment, I didn't hesitate to accept the offer.

She handed me a sheet of paper and said that I should read the whole thing on it. I agreed.

The last rule seemed strange. I recited the rule, "Your main priority is her virginity." I silently laughed, but I stopped right away when Mrs. Nash looked at me seriously. Uh-oh...

"Well, that's not a joke. She's about to get married in 3 months. Never let her lose that. It's the only way to resolve the problem.

Using her daughter? 

I think her mom doesn't know about her daughter that much. Virginity? Oh... Haha! She is not a virgin anymore. How did I know? Look how she dealt with the boys. Only low-valued woman do those things. And she's one of them.

I kept my mouth shut and just signed the contract. 

Mission Passed!